Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for Fat Link

decafincel

decafincel

Captain
★★★★
@Fat Link

You seem very active in the ban replies recently and mentioned several times about the "crooked Biden Junta" going after the site. Has the federal government said anything to the website staff recently?

No they have not.

However they remain an ever present threat to our site’s existence nevertheless.

So it’s a subject always best to remain evER vigilant about.

Also I’ve been annoyed at users constant complaints about site censorship assuming that we WANT things to be this way or that we have some moral hangups or pet topics we don’t want discussed on a purely personal level.

Well I can tell you right now we don’t.

We could give a fuck less what anyone wants to say or believes and we wish we could let you all say it and fully speak your minds but the illegal shit and borderline illegal shit we simply do not and cannot allow or the Jews, their libtard SJW Antifa slaves, IT and the Biden junta will ALL seize upon that to justify shutting us down.

Very understandable

@Fat Link

You seem very active in the ban replies recently and mentioned several times about the "crooked Biden Junta" going after the site. Has the federal government said anything to the website staff recently?
He's freeing a lot of permabanned users, him and master are cooking something foshure

Also I’ve been annoyed at users constant complaints about site censorship assuming that we WANT things to be this way or that we have some moral hangups or pet topics we don’t want discussed on a purely personal level.
I now believe that sexualizing minors should not only warant a hardban but also an IP and hardware leak (fingerprint, yes I know you collect them).
I was wrong, sorry for bitching about it in the ban megathread before.

Giving their accounts to feds
Feds buy sleeper gray accounts from 2018-2019, people would notice that the posting style has changed if they used a high post account.

Feds buy sleeper gray accounts from 2018-2019, people would notice that the posting style has changed if they used a high post account.
Or it's the same people and they work for feds now