Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question for ethnics: Has the blackpill/racepill changed your opinion about white people?

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
White people are blamed for everything now because minorities aren't able to compete with them (Asians are somewhat of an exception because of high IQ, but for all the rest this is true). The traditional narrative is that this is the result of white racism, white privilege, white money etc.

However, now that you have discovered the blackpill and the racepill, and that the real reason white people are successful is because of:

1. White people are naturally better looking
2. Have the highest IQ safe for Asians who have a slightly higher one (and the jews who's IQ is the highest, but they are a very small minority anyway).

Note that I am not asking if you actually LIKE white people. Just merely if you still buy into the mainstream delusion (mainstream for ethnics, that is) that white people are to blame for your problems and that they aren't merely a byproduct of your own failings.

?

No , white peoples are still white people. Just now you know why they get treated better than ethinics

No , white peoples are still white people. Just now you know why they get treated better than ethinics

That doesn't really answer my question. My question wasn't if you like white people now. My question was if you still blame them for your problems even though you have now discovered the truth behind the true reasons ethnics fail in white societies.

2. Have the highest IQ safe for Asians who have a slightly higher one (and the jews who's IQ is the highest, but they are a very small minority anyway).
1. Subjective.
2. IQ is not real.

That doesn't really answer my question. My question wasn't if you like white people now. My question was if you still blame them for your problems even though you have now discovered the truth behind the true reasons ethnics fail in white societies.

Do I blame the ones who take advantage of the system and dating market like @itsOVER or the ones who are clueless?

Idc what white people do . I knew the reasons even before I knew the blackpill wasn’t hard to see.

1. Subjective.
2. IQ is not real.

Anybody who actually believes looks are subjective doesn't belong on a incel forum. And the IQ is real as fuck. And I am saying this even though my own IQ isn't even that impressive anyway (it's 98, which is about 3 points under average for whites).

lmao it amuses me to no end to see how many people on this forum still haven't really fully swallowed the black pill in-spite of claiming that they have. The IQ pill is just as big of a blackpill as the lookspill.

I could explain it in detail what the IQ is and how it works but I am not in the mood right now. Perhaps later tonight.

White people are blamed for everything now because minorities aren't able to compete with them (Asians are somewhat of an exception because of high IQ, but for all the rest this is true). The traditional narrative is that this is the result of white racism, white privilege, white money etc.

However, now that you have discovered the blackpill and the racepill, and that the real reason white people are successful is because of:

Note that I am not asking if you actually LIKE white people. Just merely if you still buy into the mainstream delusion (mainstream for ethnics, that is) that white people are to blame for your problems and that they aren't merely a byproduct of your own failings.

?
Yes whites are to blame for my problems. I have got 125 IQ yet I have been abused and been rotting my whole life. If I had a decent life I would probably be an entire std deviation above my current IQ level. I hate all white people.