Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

question for black cels: do you wanna date black foids?

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
do you honestly wanna date those sheboons, they are extrememly unattractive for their long list of extremely consistent negroid features, the oversized forehead, oversized lips, colorless dark irises, gap between the front two incisors, dark skins, wooly greasy hair, fat ass and legs with dots, flat nose, generally too fat, hair in the wrong areas like underarm, moustache, under the bellybutton, yes there are some pretty black girls but it's ruined by the sight of the other 60 other normal ugly sheboons that day, pretty black girls often look like some latina, black girls are also EXTREMLEY OVERT, the way they bluntly state the obvious is a turn-off

You forgot loud ass annoying talking

I'd try a black girl but she needs to be skinny.

If that ass big :feelzez:

I am gonna be honest, no, I am a blackcel but i don't find black girls attractive, a landwhale white foid mogs a fit black girl

Black foids are the bottom of barrell.
I would rather be virgin whole life than fucking a filthy disgusting vile stinky low iq subhuman black sheboon.

I've attempted and failed

Blackcels are volcels if the wont date black foids if given the opportunity.

I would rather be virgin whole life than fucking a filthy disgusting vile stinky low iq subhuman black sheboon.

Indeed.

Simp

Blk1

I also dislike the idea of breeding with such vain filthy beings.

black girls are also EXTREMLEY OVERT

Yes.

People should date within their own race.

But tbh as a mixed-race Latino, there are a few black foids I've met irl that I would date.

Not a blackcel but I would be fine with a black girl, yes. If she likes me back

do you honestly wanna date those sheboons, they are extrememly unattractive for their long list of extremely consistent negroid features, the oversized forehead, oversized lips, colorless dark irises, gap between the front two incisors, dark skins, wooly greasy hair, fat ass and legs with dots, flat nose, generally too fat, hair in the wrong areas like underarm, moustache, under the bellybutton, yes there are some pretty black girls but it's ruined by the sight of the other 60 other normal ugly sheboon that day, pretty black girls often look like some latina, black girls are also EXTREMLEY OVERT, the way they bluntly state the obvious is a turn-off
extremely loud, extremely obnoxious, extremely stupid....but hey at least they have the amazing physical qualities mentioned here :society:

If that ass big :feelzez:
like i said, i hot black foid often looks like a latina, i've been chadfishing in DR and puerto rico and SA and latina girls often have the highest quantity of pretty face, big boobs, narrow waist, big ass