Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Question: can femoid be hikikomori?

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Answer: no
Absolute majority of females cannot be hikikomoris, because have hole between legs, which can open many doors and make life outside easy. But femoids want chad to use their hole, and not getting enough of chad can make some femoids "depressed" or even "hikikomori"
Femoid can be just so called "parasite single"*, and "hikikomori" femoid-just "depressed" parasite single

Only girls of culture, who have morals and no desire for chad, can be real hikikomoris, but they extremely rare. If they exist at all

* Parasite single (パラサイトシングル parasaito shinguru) is a single person who lives with their parents beyond their late 20s or early 30s in order to enjoy a more carefree and comfortable life. In Japanese culture, the term is especially used when negatively describing young unmarried women.

Why cant they? kek. They are uncommon, but Hikkimori doesn't mean incel

Many foids with kids are NEET by definition tho

obviously yes lol

I'm sure there is some mentally Ill, obese, shut in foid out there.

whose smv is 100x higher than mine, I might add.

Napoleon de Geso
de gesos me

It's very rare but still posible

Hikikomori™

NO. Foids shouldn't be allowed in any place where men want to be friendly among each other any sacred place of brotherhood they WILL destroy trust me I was in a hikki community and they joined and ruined it

Sure they can be hikikomori. But they can’t be incel.

A female acquaintance of my best friend did it for a while, it seems. But then... surprise, she got a gl boyfriend and stopped it.

hikikomori are those who WILLINGLY shut themselves off from society so foids can, in fact its easier for them than men thanks to welfare from the cucked government

NO. Foids shouldn't be allowed in any place where men want to be friendly among each other any sacred place of brotherhood they WILL destroy trust me I was in a hikki community and they joined and ruined it
how can ppl who stay indoors all day have a community? autism

anyone who says its possible is bluepilled