Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question at what age do looks on a man start to dwindle?

E

eclipse

Recruit
★★
i was talking to an old friend of mine, that i hadn’t seen in ten years, i went to school with him,couple of years older then me.one of the things he asked me,was if i was married and then he started telling me about his life,he’s 6 foot tall,rather average on the face average build.He told that in his late teens,early twenties he used get approached by women,not everyday but enough for him to notice,he then gained a bunch of weight and kept it for years,now he’s in his mid 30’s lost all the weight,now he says that doesn’t happen anymore.i’m wondering at what age do looks start to dwindle?

30 but it can depend on how you take csre of yourself

30 but it can depend on how you take csre of yourself
but still,even if you take care of yourself and managed to look younger then your actual age,a lot girls maybe not be comfortable dating a man that they consider too old for them

but still,even if you take care of yourself and managed to look younger then your actual age,a lot girls maybe not be comfortable dating a man that they consider too old for them
It depends there’s older Chads in their 30s who are dating/hooking up with foids in their 20s. My sister had a friend who was 18 and dating some 40 year old guy who worked at taco bell with her

for me it was the moment I was born

For chads never
For Incels since they were born

after 21 it starts going downhill

Given that you’re gymcelled and groomed at all times, up to 39/when you start balding

men peak at 12 dedsrs

Technically speaking it’s actually 26.

I can explain from a technical point of view why it’s 26

By the age of 25. I look like a fat Iraqi policeman IRL.

i was talking to an old friend of mine, that i hadn’t seen in ten years, i went to school with him,couple of years older then me.one of the things he asked me,was if i was married and then he started telling me about his life,he’s 6 foot tall,rather average on the face average build.He told that in his late teens,early twenties he used get approached by women,not everyday but enough for him to notice,he then gained a bunch of weight and kept it for years,now he’s in his mid 30’s lost all the weight,now he says that doesn’t happen anymore.i’m wondering at what age do looks start to dwindle?
35 - 40. Really depends on how much you exercise ig.

Most numales prolly late 20’s but generally around the thirties