Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question about working out and diet to Gymcels.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Pretty much one of the biggest gymcels here is @LastGerman so i'll ask you.

If i do push ups the whole day and eat like a pig will my muscles still get larger? like even if i'm a bit fat muscles will make me stronger right?

Define eating like a pig, if it’s eating a lot of healthy food (meat, veggies, and some carbs) and workout everyday heavily of course your muscles will improve. I wouldnt gymmaxx, instead kickboxmaxx or Muay Thai maxx tbh.
If you are a trucel gymcelling won’t do shit, and you might get your ass handed back to you by someone who is smaller than you but who learns how to fight and trains to fight. Thats my opinion tbh. You can’t beat a chad by gymmaxxing probably, but you can beat a chad by beating him the fuck up and feel like a king for a minute or two.

Last edited:
Define eating like a pig. I wouldnt gymcel, instead kickboxmaxx or Muay Thai maxxing tbh.
If you are a trucel gymcelling won’t do shit, and you might get your ass handed back to you by someone who is smaller than you but who learns how to fight and trains like a fighter. Thats my opinion tbh. You can’t beat a chad by gymmaxxing probably, but you can beat a chad by beating him the fuck up and feel like a king for a minute or two.

Eating 3 times a day and eating a lot, though in the first place i should probably work on that.

I'm not fighting Chads lol, just losers who don't know how to fight themselves.

I am not the biggest one here though. I also need to hit the gym again. I did not hit the gym for quite a while now due to the corona meme.

If i do push ups the whole day and eat like a pig will my muscles still get larger? like even if i'm a bit fat muscles will make me stronger right?

But in regards to diet I always preach to eat a lot. Every big bodybuilder will say it. They basically eat until they almsot have to puke.
First you bulk up and then you cut down - Rich Piana.

Wish I could give you worthwhile advice.

Eating 3 times a day and eating a lot, though in the first place i should probably work on that.

I'm not fighting Chads lol, just losers who don't know how to fight themselves.
Well, that wasn’t my point but go ahead and gymaxx, it’s better than nothing. Workout heavily and regularly (make an exercice and moves list, and make a program) and regulate what you eat. If you stick a to a great all-round program that suits your weaknesses and if you pay attention to what you eat and drink, you’ll have a better physique of course. The amount of time you put depends on your genetics too, so don’t get hopeless when you dont see results in a short time.

I am not the biggest one here though. I also need to hit the gym again. I did not hit the gym for quite a while now due to the corona meme.

But in regards to diet I always preach to eat a lot. Every big bodybuilder will say it. They basically eat until they almsot have to puke.
First you bulk up and then you cut down - Rich Piana.

Have to eat big to get big-Rich 'Natty' Piana

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4rk8Lz5xY

But for real i appreciate your input.
Wish I could give you worthwhile advice.

It's ok.

Well, that wasn’t my point but go ahead and gymaxx, it’s better than nothing. Workout heavily and regularly (make an exercice and moves list, and make a program) and regulate what you eat. If you stick a to a great all-round program that suits your weaknesses and if you pay attention to what you eat and drink, you’ll have a better physique of course. The amount of time you put depends on your genetics too, so don’t get hopeless when you dont see results in a short time.

I would Martial Arts max if i had the money for it ngl.

You will gain muscles as long as you are progressive overloading, taking proper protein and rest. Basically in a net anabolic state throughout the day.