Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

question about maths and stocks

• Thread starter Deleted member 36516
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36516

wish i was never born tbh
-
lets say u invest $500 in stocks and it rises 100%. is it better to hold or close and reinvest profits and inital investment

I have always hels my bitcoin, but ofcourse you make profit if you sell high and buy low

depends on your investment strategy, but if you're riding meme stocks I would close

depends on your investment strategy, but if you're riding meme stocks I would close
This. Really depends if you believe if the stock will continue to rise or if its just a trend. You should have some stocks that you keep over time and some that you just invest some if they're low and sell when they rise and you get a decent amount of money. Daytrading basically

where is the question about maths?

where is the question about maths?
basically for unleveraged position if u invested $100 in apple stock at $100 it would be better to hold rather than tp and reinvest income+inital investment however for a leveraged position it would be better to take profits and reinvest original + profit

basically for unleveraged position if u invested $100 in apple stock at $100 it would be better to hold rather than tp and reinvest income+inital investment however for a leveraged position it would be better to take profits and reinvest original + profit
Most stock strategies are copes anyway cuz nobody knows how the market will go in the future. The only valid strategy is to invest diverse.

That's too vague, depends heavily on what you are investing on.

But if you are investing on something that tends to be volatile, it would be better to not invest your profit on it