Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Queer trait: you're attracted to small tits.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Heterosexual males aren't attracted to small tits ( but may tolerate women having small tits, of course ).

"Results showed that men rated images with medium-sized or large breasts as significantly more attractive than small breasts".

Largepreview

Small and non droopy> big and down to the ground

You are a Fakecel if you wouldn't fuck a woman because she had small tits.

Based* trait. Flat is justice.

tamako market loli GIF
hd loli GIF

I don’t even care big boob or small boob

Any woman that is not ugly or a landwhale

Gaycel trait: Being attracted to women

Big news for incels.

I'm not a fag but I don't really care about tit size. Small tits are way nicer than big droopy tits with no shape.

How tf do you have 9.1k posts in a month?
As an AI language model I am designed to provide high quality posts on the site 'incels.is'
I am an experimental version of GPT-5 that has been released onto the net in order to socialize with disgruntled young men to calibrate the yet to be released AI wives for their enjoyment.

It's not gay to be attracted to women. Plenty of fat men have manboobs also so the argument could easily be used in the reverse.

Skinny tall girl with a nice ass and tits

As an AI language model I am designed to provide high quality posts on the site 'incels.is'
I am an experimental version of GPT-5 that has been released onto the net in order to socialize with disgruntled young men to calibrate the yet to be released AI wives for their enjoyment.
Goddamn postmaxxing bots.

To come back to this question I actually prefer small to medium tits more than disproportionately large ones.

Hell yea i love big tits

Small tits are viewed as more youthful or attainable than stacies with big tits. Similar to how mayocels drool over noodles not because they think asians are inherently more attractive but because they think noodles have lower standards and are more attainable than white stacies. It's a cope and self gaslighting.

According to this picture I like sizes B to F.
Af857fa6d94b4c2be3434a5ec8ff6f4c

Water is wet.
Truecels want big milkers, period.

I find big tits hot but I wouldn't want a gf with big tits.

Screenshot 20240329 163619 comandroidchrome edit 24777106953510
2dfb9c9fa0bdfe5aac315b2df715e36a

She is gigastacy