Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Quality Christian Cope

• Thread starter Nihilist Edgelord
  • Start date
Nihilist Edgelord

Nihilist Edgelord

Moralfags BTFO
Reminder that Christians were historically expected to save themselves until marriage so if you're a Christiancel you can just say fornicators are heathens and will get fire and brimstone to piss off the modern nu-christian that thinks Jeebus will forgive them for their degeneracy. If you haven't taken the holier-than-thou pill you aren't doing it right.

JFL @ not Claude Frollomaxxing in 2018
Claude

Religious cope is for zeta betas autistic subhumans.

It was made from the beginning to guarantee social peace so that rich nobles Chad could spend their whole existence in Roman Orgies while peasants and burges had to work their ass their whole life to eventually gain access to an hypothetic after life.

jfl if you still fall for that crap in today's Hypergamy Land.

It was made from the beginning to guarantee social peace so that rich nobles Chad could spend their whole existence in Roman Orgies while peasants and burges had to work their ass their whole life to eventually gain access to an hypothetic after life.

Religion is the original bluepill, only the low-IQ still adhere to it in the post-Darwin era.

Religion is the original bluepill, only the low-IQ still adhere to it in the post-Darwin era.

In truth I just hate that the only real morals modern Christians retain is the belief in Jesus and that basic human psychological values like murder being wrong are still enforced because not murdering people is easy enough.

What they don't understand is that by undermining the more "petty" values like celibacy and purity they've also trivialized the important shit like murder and rape so anybody that isn't a brainlet knows it's all bullshit and can pretty much do whatever they want.

Also I think the mere fact that openly having sex was historically shamed instead of encouraged was probably ideal. Better than this Darwinist society where autistic Chads and Stacies sling their reproductive organs around and brag about primal human functions.

"religion is what stops the poor from murdering the rich"
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Napoleon Bonaparte
Yeah, religion is arguably the biggest cope and very sheepish.

-Napoleon Bonaparte
Napoleon was based, almost as based as the dictator in the adjacent country that came to power over a century later.

Fucking around has its own natural consequences such as:

STDs, unwanted children, depression over lost partners, anxiety, etc.

People reap what they sow and this will always be true

the old testament is older than ancient rome and some of the stories in the bible date back so far that there's a bigger time gap between them and ancient rome than there is from ancient rome to us

the old testament is older than ancient rome and some of the stories in the bible date back so far that there's a bigger time gap between them and ancient rome than there is from ancient rome to us
Everybody knows the broscience about the Bible, but thanks anyway.

"Roman orgies" is just a generic formulation commonly used to designate hypergamous sexual festivities. In other words, I wasn't making an historical remark in my previous comment : there were certainly Roman orgies before the Romans, as we can see they are still a thing in our present days ...

But tbh, I had rather in mind the situation of european Middle Age during which the clergy and the nobility were bonding in order to keep the commons at work.

In truth I just hate that the only real morals modern Christians retain is the belief in Jesus and that basic human psychological values like murder being wrong are still enforced because not murdering people is easy enough.

What they don't understand is that by undermining the more "petty" values like celibacy and purity they've also trivialized the important shit like murder and rape so anybody that isn't a brainlet knows it's all bullshit and can pretty much do whatever they want.

Also I think the mere fact that openly having sex was historically shamed instead of encouraged was probably ideal. Better than this Darwinist society where autistic Chads and Stacies sling their reproductive organs around and brag about primal human functions.
I don’t understand how we’ve reached a point in society where mere belief in a supernatural being is seen as inherently moral. Because Christians believe it is the only path to being a good person. They are clearly oblivious to the fact the atheists and agnostics actually give more to charity per head than Christians do each year.