Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel putting your penis into a vagina that another penis has been inside is basically indirect docking

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
Just like kissing a mouth which has sucked another man's penis is indirect fellatio

I guess also if you kiss a girl after she gives you fellatio then it is like indirect autofellatio

I guess these three things aren't technically gay but they make me squeamish.

Does this mean I am a misandrist because I have too much hatred of my fellow man?

Or perhaps it makes me homophobic because I have an excessive fear of homosexuality?

I believe this is rooted in me being insecure with the purity of my masculinity.

I would probably not have these insecurities if I was regularly having my masculinity affirmed by orgasmic PIV sex.

Women do not owe me sex so this is nobody's fault, but it sure would be nice if they gave me some so that I could become a better person.

Technically, every woman was once a spermatozoon, so part of cum.
Having sex with a woman is basically cumming into a creature that once was cum itself.

(maybe i'm overthinking this too much)

Technically, every woman was once a spermatozoon, so part of cum.
Having sex with a woman is basically cumming into a creature that once was cum itself.
(maybe i'm overthinking this too much)
Every girl we could ever ascend with lived for hours or days inside her dad's testicles

I don't think you can compare it to kissing a woman who's fellated a man. I'd say it's closer to being a cuckold than a homosexual.
You can compare anything to anything - you just did so in arguing which was better descriptor

Do you think it's gay to suck yourself off? Just curious.
It's less gay than sucking another man's penis, but more gay than giving yourself a handjob.
I can rank things in terms of comparisons but I don't know objectively where I can set absolute barriers.
It's basically a moot point since it's not something I'd ever be able to do without a portal gun.
My guess is it would be boring and not do anything for me because like masturbation it would be too predictable, thus no enthusiasm to pursue.

Even though this doesn't make you a misandrist, being tolerant of things like this definitely places you in cuckold territory.
being tolerant of what?

also what makes a man a cuckold is being victimized, not one's attitudes
that's why I invented new term 'bidae' for cuck-LARPers because they are spider monkeys

I would rather have the love and affection of a woman than her body.
but how can you have it if she won't share her body?

would literally only come up if she was trapped in another dimension and it was impossible to fuck

Sakura

I don't think that would be the case. Your mouth is quite different from your hand.
if I can predict what my hand will do then I can predict what my mouth will do
yeah texture-wise it'd be better, maybe on par with an onahole, but I think the discomfort of hyper-flexing the spine would offset that, so an onahole seems like the more practical choice even if revulsion at penis weren't an issue (which is obv a major issue, it's literally more in-your-face this way compared to fapping)

The 'especially' is inaccurate - you must be unaware of the act, it's a prerequisite.
The 'unaccepting' is superfluous - if you don't accept reality then you are unaware of reality.

Imagine getting banned from .is for having a GF but you can't even fuck her. Ropefuel.
yeah Syaoran is one of us

I think if you practice enough, though, you'll be able to do it without any discomfort, and it'll be better than anything else.
I don't think so, I always think getting HJ or BJ from woman in LTR would be better since she would be unpredictable and I would have the attraction to her and none of the disgust with myself.

Well, you must be aware; otherwise, you can't be considered at fault.
The cuckold is never at fault.
In nature it was the cuckers (the cuckoo mom and the cuckoo baby) who were at fault.
The cucked victims (the non-cuckoo parents and the non-cuckoo brood who are murdered) ie the collectively cuckolded are not at fault.

You can be aware of reality and unaccepting of it at the same time. This is what bluepillers are, after all.
I don't see how that works.
If I see a mirage and think it's real and not a mirage, how am I aware of reality?

If you let yourself be cucked while being aware of it,

It is impossible for someone to let themself be cucked.

At the moment you give permission for something it ceases to be cuckolding in action.

You are a cuckold if you think Chad's son is your son and raise him.

If you become aware it is Chad's son and keep doing so knowingly, it is no longer cuckold at that point - you are a man who WAS cucked but is not presently being cucked anymore.

and you're able to do something about it but don't, then you're a cuckold deserving of no empathy.
Many people are able to do things but weigh options and don't do them.
That doesn't mean they do no deserve my empathy.
Also if they know what is happening they're not presently being cucked, just past-cucked.

Dude, if there's something in reality that's real and yet you deny it, that's what's called being unaccepting of reality.
It's the complete opposite from believing something that's completely untrue and nonexistent in reality.
IDK. Maybe I'm missing something here.

If you are denying it to yourself (not believing reality) there is no difference here.

Or do you just mean someone who knows the truth but lies to others about his beliefs?

Number of possible SHA-256 hashes IQ. Normies reek at the thought of sitting on a public toilet but claim you're a misogynist for stating the obvious

Last edited:
Many men became cucked/gay just after they were born then, btw.

Many men became cucked/gay just after they were born then, btw.

I think the point of distinction here is it's only gay if your exposed glans touches it.

We are born with foreskins which protect the glans of our penis from touching the disgusting hermaphrodite vagoo of moms on the way out.

So it's not techincally sex - for it to be sex your penis becomes erect and glans is exposed from foreskin.

No such thing as "purity"
I think it's excessive fear of "being a homosexual"
Sure, it's cucked to touch women that have been touched by other men - ONLY if you idealize these women and their "purity"
This is why I think it's extremely cucked to get into a "loving" "relationship" with a previously ravaged foid, but it's perfectly fine to fuck whores and cumdumpsters as long as you have no idealistic attachment towards them

No such thing as "purity"
Not in any absolute sense but there is a spectrum of how much cum particles someoen has touched

I think it's excessive fear of "being a homosexual"
yes obviously

Sure, it's cucked to touch women that have been touched by other men - ONLY if you idealize these women and their "purity"
Not sure why you think it's cucked to idealize purity.
Cucked is about deception - so it's cucked to think a woman is pure when she isn't.

This is why I think it's extremely cucked to get into a "loving" "relationship" with a previously ravaged foid, but it's perfectly fine to fuck whores and cumdumpsters as long as you have no idealistic attachment towards them
Loving a ravaged foid is only cucked if you lie to yourself about her being non-ravaged as a means of being able to accept loving her.

If you honestly accept who she is, what has happened to her, what she has done - you might view that as soy or biddy but it can't be cuckolded if your views are grounded in reality and you just have an unpopular opinion.

True, being with a non-virgin woman is disgusting. She has defiled her body and you just defile yourself if you fuck that whore

Any foid who lost her virginity before marriage is a whore.

Having sex with non virgin foids isn’t really any different from fucking actual prostitutes. They are both whores

True, being with a non-virgin woman is disgusting. She has defiled her body and you just defile yourself if you fuck that whore

I don't agree with that.
For example if a girl loses her virginity because she was raped, it was not SHE who defiled her body, but the rapist.
I would not call a rape victim a whore since whores consent to sell their body for sex, rape victims do not.

Any foid who lost her virginity before marriage is a whore.
You are only a whore if you have consensual sex in exchange for money or other types of compensation (ie most betabux wives)
Basically any time sex is not given as a selfless gift where the only gratuity you get is enjoying how your partner makes you feel.

Having sex with non virgin foids isn’t really any different from fucking actual prostitutes. They are both whores
Only prostitutes are prostitutes SH
Non-virgin women are stained by another man which lowers the inherent worth I feel they have on a visceral level (I can't help that ladies it's my reptile brain, just like you can't help your innate preference for chad looks) but that doesn't make them sluts or whores - whether I apply that term depends on the context in which the sex happened.

it does. sexual immorality permanently deprives a foid of her capacity to love
Being raped is not sexual immorality. I'm talking about genuine rapes not where they LARP it was rape for sympathy.
Maybe rape also deprives the capacity to love, but so can a brain injury from a car accident, doesn't make brain injuries immoral.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back