Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Putting in job applications and going on interviews is almost as hard as competing against many guys to find a girlfriend.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
I put in an application for a program that matches with you to find a place to work. I'm more than halfway through college so this is crucial for me. My grades are super low but my transcript shows linear improvement and escaping probation. I filled out this application for shits and giggles yesterday; which was the last day for the deadline. I filled everything out and put my gpa there, which is a whole point lower than their minimum requirement. The application said it was incomplete even though I did everything, including upload my resume, transcript, and a decent sized paragraph of why i'd like to be chosen, and it still didn't let me submit. I changed the gpa section and lied about it, and lo and behold, my application changed to being 'complete.' I took the brutal gradepill.

Having a 3.0 gpa is like being 5'11 or taller, except the height is unchangeable, but grades are a very shallow thing and very hard to be changed. If you're like the chads -chad lites and stacys who get through school by cheating on tests and hooking up and have no skills at all, they find out once you're hired.

How similar... throwing out your resume against millions of other people is just like going on a r4r subreddit or tinder, and competing with millions of other tall white/black good looking men who are much better than you. We gotta deal with it either way, I don't know how to become a NEET.

yup. I feel you I had my 3.8 gpa last two years and got good internships third year I absolutely failed last semester failed all 5 subjects and my gpa is like a 2.7 and I got rejected from all 8 internships I applied even though I had decent work experience. There are Stacie’s here that are getting work even though they don’t know shit but have good grades by the orbiting Pajeets and changs