Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Putin signs decree increasing Russian military by 170,000 to 1,320,000

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-putin-army-expansion-a2bf0b035aabab20c8b120a1c86c9e38

My comments: Imo the Russians will keep scaling the army up year by year. Its a big effort to scale up because you can't just add soldiers out of nowhere. There has to be the barracks, training facilities, weaponry, unit commands and the industrial and logistics system behind it to keep them supplied if deployed. Some of what the scaling up is doing is allowing more rotation for divisions.

i support putin

Putler needs more young men to die for his oligarch pals.

No he recently hinted at his long term goal: unification of Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus to create a big pan-Russian ethnostate.

I notice in Eastern Europe there are no good guys. Just one group of assholes in high state positions using state power to steal from the people. And the asshole opposition who wants to be the guys in the palaces lording over the peasantry, but currently those other asshole guys are there.

I notice in Eastern Europe there are no good guys. Just one group of assholes in high state positions using state power to steal from the people. And the asshole opposition who wants to be the guys in the palaces lording over the peasantry, but currently those other asshole guys are there.
Eastern Europe is hell on Earth. At least in Africa, it’s warm and there’s a lot of sunshine. EE is just a cold hellscape where everyone is depressed

If by EE you mean the former soviet union then i agree, its a place where hope dies, thats why i want Russia to be as weak as possible.

Why would anyone join their countries army?

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

You're literally there to die for the rich, simps and stacies, who don't care about you. Dont believe
the propaganda. Joining the army DOESN'T make you a man or a hero, it makes you a blue pilled cuck.

Incels should never join the army.

On a side note - America and the UK spent years trying to rid Afganistan of the Taliban and nuclear weapons.
They found 0% of nukes and now the Taliban run the country. Many people died for no reason.

Last edited:
Eastern Europe is hell on Earth. At least in Africa, it’s warm and there’s a lot of sunshine. EE is just a cold hellscape where everyone is depressed
If by EE you mean the former soviet union then i agree, its a place where hope dies, thats why i want Russia to be as weak as possible.

Western Europe was like that in the dark ages. It was constant warfare and tyranny to see who would be the men in the castles lording over the peasantry. Of course since men don't want to be the powerless poor peasants bullied and stolen from by the knights, most men learned the martial arts. And then they would fight with one Lord or rebellion or other rival Lord. How men got out of being peasants back then was they could work as a soldier for one Lord, but also at any time switch allegiances to the highest bidder.

The whole Russian sphere seems to me to still be in that world. Its cultural, like after the Soviet Union broke up, all men rushed to get state power with their friends and then start stealing, or if they didn't get that to form mafia who used force to steal from other people in their own city. Why that mentality - its what they know and aspire to be. Most of the world is like that.

((((((giga based))))))

((((((giga based))))))
giga cucked more like.

Imagine dying because MUH country needs me JFL couldn't be me. Fighting in wars is cucked, the only part of it is that is not cucked is Wagner and other mercenaries because at least they do it for money not some retarded cope.

giga cucked more like.

Imagine dying because MUH country needs me JFL couldn't be me. Fighting in wars is cucked, the only part of it is that is not cucked is Wagner and other mercenaries because at least they do it for money not some retarded cope.
fucking shut the fuck up gentiles you fight to uphold (((((elite))))) like me and my family we have expensive lifestyle I don’t care go to war and die for Putin or cuckraine doesn’t matter

You're literally there to die for the rich, simps and stacies, who don't care about you. Dont believe
the propaganda. Joining the army DOESN'T make you a man or a hero, it makes you a blue pilled cuck.

On a side note - America and the UK spent years trying to rid Afganistan of the Taliban and nuclear weapons.
They found 0% of nukes and now the Taliban run the country. Many people died for no reason.
You don't have much choice in Russia, military service is mandatory (for males).

To keep Jews rich

The jews are enjoy the spectacle of slavcels killing eachother, its like a circus to them.

It would be pretty fun to play general with armies. At the end of the war the Jewish generals on each sides get together and have a great time talking about the war. And agree to peace terms where the Jewish elites on both sides win.

this. Russia and Ukraine are similarly corrupt if you look at corruption indexes.

It would be pretty fun to play general with armies. At the end of the war the Jewish generals on each sides get together and have a great time talking about the war. And agree to peace terms where the Jewish elites on both sides win.
This goy gets it
You might have an ((((accident)))) soon

The jews are enjoy the spectacle of slavcels killing eachother, it’s like a circus to them.
Yes war and human suffERing is very funny to my race in general also very profitable (in mein kraft)

this. Russia and Ukraine are similarly corrupt if you look at corruption indexes.

Whats so shameful about it is like Ukraine finally got independence after centuries. Then all Ukrainian men competed to get state positions so they could steal with the power. And the guys who had enough connections and got the positions they did loot the country.

Whats sad about it is the stealing is from the people in their own community. Even Gypsies have a rule that they can't steal from other Gypsies, just non-Gypsies.

In fairness to Ukraine.. no one today in Ukraine is arguing that Ukraine should be self governing. The state of Ukraine wants the EU/UK/USA to take over governing Ukraine in perpetuity. Meanwhile their rivals in Ukraine want Russia to take over governing Ukraine.

Last edited:
I hope Russia wins in EE because I want the West to lose and everyone in the West to suffer from a USSR-style collapse of the US, EU, and NATO with mass poverty and great suffering. That way the Boomers, foids, Chads, and the rich will all suffer and lose. When the West is weak and no longer can support Israel, then the Jews lose too.

Exactly what Putin will keep doing to win the war. Keep tapping into his reserve forces to replace the idiots who died in the trenches. And then what reserves does Ukraine have? :lul:

I hope they start openly recruiting foreign mercenaries.

This pointless conflict is still ongoing huh

This pointless conflict is still ongoing huh

Ya it keeps going until eventually maybe 20 years from now all the Slav males on one side or the other are dead.

Exactly what Putin will keep doing to win the war. Keep tapping into his reserve forces to replace the idiots who died in the trenches. And then what reserves does Ukraine have? :lul:

Ya my estimate is Ukraine has 3.6 million males between 20-40. And Russia has 16.2 million males aged 20-40. So far it may be about 200,000 males on each side are dead or otherwise wounded to shit.