Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Putin has decided to invade Ukraine

Funny how a bunch of libtards we're going on about invoking the 25th on Trump because some boomers wandered into the capital. Yet Biden is drooling and shitting his pants as we're at the brink of WW3 and they're dead silent lol.

Funny how a bunch of libtards we're going on about invoking the 25th on Trump because some boomers wandered into the capital. Yet Biden is drooling and shitting his pants as we're at the brink of WW3 and they're dead silent lol.
I believe this invasion has been planned since they took Crimea in 2014. This was happening regardless of who was President
i don't care what biden is "convinced" of. The dude can't even change his own diaper
Yes but I think this is a done deal. We may even be mere hours away at this point

Reminds me of the hippie shitheads from the 60's protesting against the Vietnam war until the US retreated. They wanted communism to spread, couldn't care less about war victims. Where were all the pro-peace communists when Obama sent troops to Middle East in order to engage in deadly conflicts funded by Israel? They all went home and pretended nothing was happening.

They used to complain about "the man", "the establishment", but look at them now. They've become "the establishment". They are "the man" now, the marching morons.

Putin is funny. Send a bunch young men to death just so he can get more power

Didn't they say Russia will invade Ukraine on Feb 16th?

Now they don't know when but they're "convinced"

They will fuck this up just like Afghanistan

It’s all going according to the (((plan))) :feelsLSD:you goys wouldn’t understand

Goddamn it:feelsseriously:
I clicked on this thread expecting to see some tanks rolling over the border or an actual declaration of war posted.
i don't care what biden is "convinced" of. The dude can't even change his own diaper

Attachments

• original-grid-image-16059-1423086763-4.jpg
    original-grid-image-16059-1423086763-4.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 11
:feelsLSD: The Cucknited States needs a good war in my opinion.

Shit, you nuked your account too?

Hottest Incels.is Trend 2022.

We are overdue for an apocalyptic war. I just hope I’m in proximity to a foid just before the nuke lands so I get pre apocalypse sex. :ahegao:

based, can't wait for this shit. It makes sense for Russia to annex Ukraine. Russia's population is only 143 million and falling, ukraine will add like another 50 million to that. It would help Russia's economy more than any western "sanctions" would hurt. They could just make up the trade difference with China

Legit didn’t care but the media wouldn’t shut up about it. Now I want Russia to wreck Europe

Life fuel. A bunch of dead normies is what I live for.

Reminds me of the hippie shitheads from the 60's protesting against the Vietnam war until the US retreated. They wanted communism to spread, couldn't care less about war victims. Where were all the pro-peace communists when Obama sent troops to Middle East in order to engage in deadly conflicts funded by Israel? They all went home and pretended nothing was happening.

They used to complain about "the man", "the establishment", but look at them now. They've become "the establishment". They are "the man" now, the marching morons.
Yup. The only people who are still vehemently anti-war (such as myself) are right/center winged libertarian types. All the left libs can give less of a shit, and the neocons and neolibs support war.

Down with Ukraine! The sooner Putin gets his war over with, the sooner crypto will go back up.

The United States marches on to false-flag war with Russia as our president shits his adult Depends. :feelsjuice:

It is impossible to invade Ukraine since it hasn't existed since 2014.

Putin is defending Donet and Luhan, regions where the people do not recognize the anti-democratic ake pseudo-Ukraine ruled by terrorists from 2015 onward.

Putin wouldn't need to do this if other people would stand up to Ukraine and defend Donet and Luhan but nobody else will because Ukrainian oligarchs paid Biden big bucks to fight their battles for them.

It is impossible to invade Ukraine since it hasn't existed since 2014.

Putin is defending Donet and Luhan, regions where the people do not recognize the anti-democratic ake pseudo-Ukraine ruled by terrorists from 2015 onward.

Putin wouldn't need to do this if other people would stand up to Ukraine and defend Donet and Luhan but nobody else will because Ukrainian oligarchs paid Biden big bucks to fight their battles for them.
This isn’t about Donetsk/Luhansk at all though. Russians have already controlled it for the past 7 years

Putin said on live TV a few days ago that Ukraine is an artificial country created by communists and that its a part of Russia so thats clearly more like what the current conflict is about

But the main thing is just the prospect of Ukraine being in NATO which Putin wants to prevent bigly

Last edited:
This isn’t about Donetsk/Luhansk at all though. Russians have already controlled it for the past 7 years
not officially, Ukraine still claims the region, that has to stop

Putin said on live TV a few days ago that Ukraine is an artificial country created by communists
he's right, at least about post-2014 Ukraine, not sure about pre-2015