Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Putin has been a champion of womens rights

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Not only is abortion still legal in Russia, 22 years after Putin came to power.. the government of Russia pays for it for free for all Russian women. Same with birth control pills and other methods are provided for all Russian women.

Feminist divorce laws put in place in the Soviet era, are still in place in Russia. And Putin has been a champion of womens sexual freedom and rights to divorce. Shamefully Russia's elite has seen no problem in taking young mistresses and having them stay on birth control.. depriving young Russian men of being able to start families.

Putin is not the based leader we hope he is.

Not only is abortion still legal in Russia, 22 years after Putin came to power.. the government of Russia pays for it for free for all Russian women. Same with birth control pills and other methods are provided for all Russian women.

Feminist divorce laws put in place in the Soviet era, are still in place in Russia. And Putin has been a champion of womens sexual freedom and rights to divorce. Shamefully Russia's elite has seen no problem in taking young mistresses and having them stay on birth control.. depriving young Russian men of being able to start families.

Kind of funny how he wants Russian toilets to have more children. But abortion has a eugenic effect that it removes disagreeable toilets and toilets who lack empathy from the gene pool.

My only problem with abortion is that toilets who have had an abortion are allowed to reproduce afterwards, that and men can't have paper abortions.

Kind of funny how he wants Russian toilets to have more children. But abortion has a eugenic effect that it removes disagreeable toilets and toilets who lack empathy from the gene pool.

My only problem with abortion is that toilets who have had an abortion are allowed to reproduce afterwards, that and men can't have paper abortions.

Ya an interesting thing is all this hypergamy stuff including abortion it will make the people stronger genetically in time.

For Russia the leaders say openly they need to get bigger in population in order to be viable as a separate power from the West or China. Another thing is the ex-Soviet Union Muslim countries they are growing rapidly in population. It would have been very valuable to have them still in the Russian Empire.

As it is Russia has been importing a net of around 330,000 people a year, lately mainly from the 'stans that were in the Soviet Union. Since 1990, Russia has had a net immigration of 12 million, although that also included a lot of people like ethnic Russians who ended up outside of Russia after 1991.

Putin is not as based as we all hope. A true Dictator who rules with a iron fist is needed

True, but Russia is still better than Europe/America, but that's the consequence of the Soviet Legacy of strong State Family Planning and Atheism for you.

The Russian/Ukrainian conflict is just jew on jew violence. :feelsjuice:

that's exactly what they need in a country with a birth rate of 1.1

If that's so then I hope he loses the war

Anyone that simps for these slavic subhumans should just off themselves ngl. Every slav I ever met irl just acted like a white nigger. No wonder that Hitler wanted to kill and enslave them.

I just don't want my country to support ukraine. That doesn't mean I support russia. Absolutely not. I just don't care.

As an antinatalist I support abortion. It's not like those whores are going to make good mothers anyway.

Putin is a cryptocommunist. Go back and read the work of Engels on how women will be liberated from monogamy in the new world order.

Russia has always been and will always be a tradcuck country

I think Putin, Zelenskyy, the war are all controlled by the kikes tbh
Probably. There's really not even any development over there. I think they're just trying to make the prices go up and people in poor countries starve bc the Ukraine and Russia "can't" export a lot of food bc of the war. Also inflation rises allegedly bc of this war.

Kim Jong Un is the only based leader left in this world. He isn't a slave of West, He isn't a slave of foids or gays. He is based!!