Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Putin Ally Says Poland Is 'Next' in Ukraine War Rant on Russian TV

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★

"Another question is to you, guys in the West, what are you going to do about it?" Zhuravlyov asked. "They understand very well that Ukraine is finished. So what's next? Sweden is getting ready and so are the Balkans. The Poles have quieted down a bit, they probably started to realize that they are next. Of course, we have no illusions, but we understand that all of them are getting ready for the next stage of war."

This is the alternate reality that ziggers live in

If u believe in politics shit u already lost & being fully controlled by kikes
They are all on same side in the long run

Russians are savage blacks expect nothing but an angry zulu horde charge from the Russian army even though a victory against Ukraine isn't even guaranteed and they will lose against NATO, even if putinigger wants nuclear war it is a good thing.

Russians are savage blacks expect nothing but an angry zulu horde charge from the Russian army even though a victory against Ukraine isn't even guaranteed and they will lose against NATO, even if putinigger wants nuclear war it is a good thing.
Lose against NATO, but how exactly? Western men are so cucked and believe in the 10000 genders there is no way that you can force them to fight without triggering a nuclear war and that obviously won't happen. No one is going to fight for the "freedom" of europe but on another hand you've got millions of shitskins willing to fight for Russia even African niggers.

I think Russia will probably steamroll Eastern Europe after it takes over Ukraine and merges the Ukraine army into the Russian army. And I think the US won't get involved besides sending money and weaponry to the East European countries.

Lose against NATO, but how exactly? Western men are so cucked and believe in the 10000 genders there is no way that you can force them to fight without triggering a nuclear war and that obviously won't happen. No one is going to fight for the "freedom" of europe but on another hand you've got millions of shitskins willing to fight for Russia even African niggers.
This unironically could have been an official statement from the Russian government or state media. Their narratives are 100% indistinguishable from 4chan shitposts

NATO supporters are typical bully archetypes who believe that might makes right.

I think Russia will probably steamroll Eastern Europe after it takes over Ukraine and merges the Ukraine army into the Russian army. And I think the US won't get involved besides sending money and weaponry to the East European countries.
Reality:

Better to be a savage than virtue signalling hypocrite like Westerners who care about 'inclusion' of downies and mentally ill while ignoring suffering of ugly low status sexless men.
Savages at least don't virtue signal.

Nah I don't see Russia invading Poland. Nazi Germany invading Poland was what started WW2 in Europe.

Russia would be going up against abrams tanks, apache attack copters, hellfire missiles, howitzers, patriot surface to air missiles, and so on. F-35s, eurofighters

but who knows... no one knows the future right? I guess that there is a small possibility.

I'm guessing SF or LA will be one of the first targets to get nuked if America responds to Russia's use of tactical nuclear weapons. then we'll really be playing fallout in real life but it won't be against mutants. it will be against drones, armored AI robots, looters, and cannibals. literally.

Better to be a savage than virtue signalling hypocrite like Westerners who care about 'inclusion' of downies and mentally ill while ignoring suffering of ugly low status sexless men.
Savages at least don't virtue signal.
Not true either though, the mongoloid savage russians virtue signal to palestine and other nigger causes just as much as their own.

Not true either though, the mongoloid savage russians virtue signal to palestine and other nigger causes just as much as their own.
Only part of Russians are mongoloid. Finns and Swedes also can look mongoloid.
You probably are from those nations that were crushed in Russia during 1812 or 1941-45 so you envy and hate Russia.
Russians are one of the greatest nations.
I'm reading XIX century German historian and he writes very respectfully about Russians.

Eastern European countries are in NATO now. Western countries will throw them into the meat grinder like they have Ukrainian men. But I don't think Putin wants a world war. There's a reason he invaded Ukraine before they joined NATO.

That's what Poland gets for sending weapons and troops to Jewkraine

Only part of Russians are mongoloid. Finns and Swedes also can look mongoloid.
You probably are from those nations that were crushed in Russia during 1812 or 1941-45 so you envy and hate Russia.
Russians are one of the greatest nations.
I'm reading XIX century German historian and he writes very respectfully about Russians.
Nigger cope, all Russians are black. Also I am American we have never lost to mongoloids.

Nigger cope, all Russians are black. Also I am American we have never lost to mongoloids.
USA has millions of blacks. Also you lost in Vietnam and Laos
And couldn't win Korean War.

USA has millions of blacks. Also you lost in Vietnam and Laos
And couldn't win Korean War.
Look at the deaths of all those wars you dumbass, leaving isn't losing, the fact that we killed twice as many yellowniggers as they killed us makes us winners. We went there with the goal of killing the bat soup munchers and we went home with the dysgenic oddly shaped skulls of the mongoloids that are native there. The niggers are only there as a slave army to draft when shit hits the fan, to inflate city nunbers so when we have nuclear war our enemies will think to nuke these large cities but in reality they are nigger shitholes. We have literally never lost a war and never will.

Look at the deaths of all those wars you dumbass, leaving isn't losing, the fact that we killed twice as many yellowniggers as they killed us makes us winners. We went there with the goal of killing the bat soup munchers and we went home with the dysgenic oddly shaped skulls of the mongoloids that are native there. The niggers are only there as a slave army to draft when shit hits the fan, to inflate city nunbers so when we have nuclear war our enemies will think to nuke these large cities but in reality they are nigger shitholes. We have literally never lost a war and never will.
Sound so arrogant and mighty like you are in charge of situation in the USA.
USA mostly fought against weak enemies like Mexico excluding WW2 ( in WW1 US didn't played much role ).
You never fought one on one in XIX-XX century against such enemies as Germany, Britain, France, Russia.
I forgot, you fought some insignificant war in 1810s and Brits literally burned Washington.

Sound so arrogant and mighty like you are in charge of situation in the USA.
USA mostly fought against weak enemies like Mexico excluding WW2 ( in WW1 US didn't played much role ).
You never fought one on one in XIX-XX century against such enemies as Germany, Britain, France, Russia.
I forgot, you fought some insignificant war in 1810s and Brits literally burned Washington.
Again we still won the war of 1812, I guess you could argue the death toll however it was only about 15000, also we rebuilt the white house to make it even better anyway. Weak enemies is also bushit because many of the post ww2 proxy ears were backs by tens if not hundreds of thousands of soldiers from larger nations, often russia or china. The fact that Russia is struggling with Ukraine who has a fraction of what America has tells you enough. So yeah I will confidently say that America will behead every non western nigger if it came to ww3.

I doubt Russia would do that would trigger a NATO response.

dumb retard
60k deaths, 300k veterans dead from yellow orange, millions of dead south vietnamese
tell me a single objective you accomplished on vietnam? nothing. You also lost to the CCP on korea

dumb retard
60k deaths, 300k veterans dead from yellow orange, millions of dead south vietnamese
tell me a single objective you accomplished on vietnam? nothing. You also lost to the CCP on korea
More dead yellows = victory
Also we still have South Korea which we wouldn't have if we didn't defend it.

More dead yellows = victory
Also we still have South Korea which we wouldn't have if we didn't defend it.
so the Germans won ww2 right? since of the total number of deaths in World War II, approximately 85 percent were on the Allied side and 15 percent were on the Axis side :forcedsmile:

so the Germans won ww2 right? since of the total number of deaths in World War II, approximately 85 percent were on the Allied side and 15 percent were on the Axis side :forcedsmile:
Yes because they killed more jews, they lost politically though. South korea is our puppet state so we have that too. And for Vietnam it wasn't even our country, we killed gooks and left. I wouldn't call them losses. Also this thread is dead don't revive old shit.

Yes because they killed more jews, they lost politically though. South korea is our puppet state so we have that too. And for Vietnam it wasn't even our country, we killed gooks and left. I wouldn't call them losses. Also this thread is dead don't revive old shit.
smartest modern stormfrontcel:

"Another question is to you, guys in the West, what are you going to do about it?" Zhuravlyov asked. "They understand very well that Ukraine is finished. So what's next? Sweden is getting ready and so are the Balkans. The Poles have quieted down a bit, they probably started to realize that they are next. Of course, we have no illusions, but we understand that all of them are getting ready for the next stage of war."

I wish Valdimir Puttin would invade Colombia next, I hate this country and I hate being forced to move here he should invade Colombia and Venezuela fuck Latina foids

Inshallah they steam roll the whole fucking world

Destroy each and every last one of those fuckers

Poles are racist to all non whites too, let’s see their nationalistic white polish pride as they get absolutely raped by another white power once again

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back