Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Put IT to an end

ImposterSyndrome

ImposterSyndrome

Greycel
IT fags apparently have nothing else to do than watch this forum. This sucks. This is just dangerous and stuff.
Also many people join to discuss loli-rape and other stuff, spreading their faggotry to the rest of community.

I think I know how to deal with this, tactical nukes not involved.

1. Hide Incel discussion from non-registered users. People from outside should see only anime-related discussions
2. Watermark images. I'm not talking about shit-opaue-logo type of watermark, I'm talking about cryptographic voodo-magic type of watermark, with unique key for each user
3. create service to correlate IT poster with forum username by that watermark

Shortly about stenographic watermarks:
watermark is a very small modification of source image allowing to hide additional information there

you can: hide and retrieve hidden data withing image if you posses the key and image is big enough while data is small enough)
you can't: know if image is watermarked unless you've key, yet there are probabilistic models that kind-of work, but probability is like 70% at best
you almost can't: reliably erase the watermark

Potential issues:
Since images are generated, all caches go to hell increasing server load significantly
Since forum is in php, amount of off-the-shelf solutions is limited

in-depth shit for nerdcels:
Public Key Steganography
This is considered state of art, yet no public implementations

Nobody cares about the soys, GrAYcel

Very interesting :smonk:

IT will only help us in the end

STFU fag boy

in which sense?
Because it gives this site more exposure to people who maybe incels but don't know it.
I know @PPEcel and a few others joined this site and the subreddits when they where still up because they found it through IT.

Because it gives this site more exposure to people who maybe incels but don't know it.
I know @PPEcel and a few others joined this site and the subreddits when they where still up because they found it through IT.
yup