Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Put down for women based on libido

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I've been thinking of an insult targeted at mainly late 20's to mid 30's women. Take all these women who are 'waiting for chad', and refuse to lower their standards(which may not even exist in any man in the world), and instead just stay voluntarily celibate. Maybe once every two years they have a week long fling with a hot chad, but besides that these women are never having sex.

I know some of it is the birth control pills hammer down their libido to next to nothing. However the women are too stupid to understand that libido is related to things like hormones. So when they take birth control pills that specifically make them infertile they have no conception that it would effect other things like their sexual drive.

I also know the way to control women is through judgement. For example judging a woman if her house isn't clean enough, compared to other women.

I have been thinking of ways to make it a cultural idea that a woman who doesn't get into a long term relationship with an available man, should be judged by society as something defective with her sex organs. Something along the lines of, 'It would take an Adonis to awaken that woman's defective loins'.

Or more direct, 'do not even try(normie friend) she has next to no sex drive.. she is just not a sexual person.'

Basically making her feel like she is less than other women who have been blessed with normally functioning sex drives. And making a new standard, a woman with well functioning loins is more than satisfied by 95% of men who are in decent shape. Women not satisfied with 95% of men in decent shape, automatically looked down on for being cursed with defective sex organs.

In women’s instinct based minds, they never wonder if what is told or what is given to them is bad or wrong. “If other people are doing it why shouldn’t i? they are safe right?”