Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel purse dogs

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
An explanation may be in place. First of all; For me, dogs are farm animals, that is, having a utility function, such as hunting dogs, guide dogs, draft animals, guard dogs and so on. In addition, these are animals that look like dogs and behave just like that. You know what I mean.

So what do I hate? Yes, the so-called purse dogs! Crippled, inbred designer joints that are nothing but overgrown rats, four-legged psychopaths and motorized cup ropes!

What function do these mishaps have?

Except as decoration and accessories for already dubious individuals? Heck, some of the above (the dogs) can hardly go! They must be carried around in a bag due to genetic tracing of breeders that makes Victor Frankenstein appear Albert Schweitzer. These "dogs" cannot be used for anything at all. All they can do is whine, which they also do 24/7. Believe me, this is my first-hand experience.

And to make matters worse: Those who consume these crabyls will also make them alpha animals in the family by treating them as the centerpiece, including the fact that the devil company is the one who gets food first. And the result is a brain-damaged ill-fated "gremlin" who is convinced that it can eat you if you are so unlucky to stick your feet inside the doors of the owners of the aforementioned flea circus.

An Friend of mine who is versed in psychology told of a study showing that humans choose pets with personality similar to their own. What does this say about the people who pay a small fortune to get the status symbol that these "dogs" have absurdly become into their homes? One can be darkened by less.

And to get back to the prices of these fur dots. A quick search online shows that people are happy to pay from 2000 dollars for a decoration! A trinket that shreds, barks, shovels, takes away where it suits and is - as already written, completely useless.

I have, for reasons I don't like to think, thrown away hours of pondering in an attempt to understand why and how this obscenity has spread like a plague in a ghetto. The answer is I do not know, but it amuses me that there is a lot of darkness involved. Maybe I should just give the flap to understand - or, wait a minute - it suddenly struck me what these misfeasors can be used for.

Let's put them out in the woods as snacks for predators! Then we also get to see evolution in practice, and once and for all, we assert that Darwin was right.

my the best friend was good so sad tbh :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

was he a purse dog or what kind of dog was he
he was cute boyo, i lost all his pics while my phone stopped working, im trying to find some on fb :( :(

my the best friend was good so sad tbh :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Rip dog, i like dogs i’ve had one growing up and he’s still alive somehow. I have a cat though, i prefer cats but i have nothing against dogs. Animals>humans :feelsokman:

all dogs mog me tbh

Rip dog, i like dogs i’ve had one growing up and he’s still alive somehow. I have a cat though, i prefer cats but i have nothing against dogs. Animals>humans :feelsokman:
but im ded srs
my dog was my the best friend so far
even when he was dying when he noticed me he tried to get up and go with me i guess he was hoping to go on another trip with me since we were walking whole days
nothing hit me more than death of this dog, when my grandparents, uncles were dying i had this deep in ass but when my best friend left me i cried ten days in a row
bro how big was he, was he a medium sized, small sized or big sized kind of dog
medium sized

Fully agree. The people that own these dogs are most often the worst dog owners too besides pit bull owners. They need to be put down with their shitbag pets.

I dislike pets in general and I dislikes cats & dogs because they ruin clothing, furniture and spread their fur all over the house. Also animals make alot of noise.