Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pure insanity

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/FightHaven/status/1628862270968156161?s=20

This is today's America, dystopian country where this is possible, a bunch of retards brainwashed with rugby and violent "sport", while they are wondering why unemployment and violence in so high despite living in "democracy" (in reality there are only to parties who are more similar than we would like to think). Fathers who support this are morons. Their children will bash the skulls of more behaved boys spreading violent genes until they become dominant.

freedom GIF

Yes goy, spread values of love and tolerance while your enemies gain ground every day.

But the Spartans were immoral, right?
UFC is the last thing kids should do. I bet these little fuckers beat the shit out of nerds at their school.

View: https://twitter.com/FightHaven/status/1628862270968156161?s=20

This is today's America, dystopian country where this is possible, a bunch of retards brainwashed with rugby and violent "sport", while they are wondering why unemployment and violence in so high despite living in "democracy" (in reality there are only to parties who are more similar than we would like to think). Fathers who support this are morons. Their children will bash the skulls of more behaved boys spreading violent genes until they become dominant.

Remember the old Colosseum ?
In due time, that ancient tradition will be restored,.

Narcissistic eugenicists will help every step of the way.
Just imagine homosexual broccoli twinks on the arena doing tiktok dances while getting viscerally eaten alive by lions.

Top tier entertainment right there.
Heck, i hope they stop aging, so that i may witness the dawning of humanity.

Just imagine homosexual broccoli twinks on the arena doing tiktok dances while getting viscerally eaten alive by lions.
I can't wait for that.

There is no honor left.
Only dead meat for Satan to feast his clenches upon the homos.
I've noticed that civility and morality are ancient relics in this crazy normie world.