Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pure curries are impossible to blackpill

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
Due to centuries of forced marriage most indians are extremely efficent wageslaves and are born extremely bluepilled

Even somewhat blackpilled curries still cope by not seeing theyre the most subhuman race by far jfl

TBH i wish i had an arranged marriage.

TheVman said:
TBH i wish i had an arranged marriage.

the only hope for me but she'll never love me

There are blackpilled curries here but they are by far the exception.

I AM FULL CURRY LIVING IN INDIA AND THERE IS A CUTE GIRL INTO ME AND I AM INTO HER TOO. FUCK YOUR BLACKPILL

AHAAN_PANDAY said:
I AM FULL CURRY LIVING IN INDIA AND THERE IS A CUTE GIRL INTO ME AND I AM INTO HER TOO. FUCK YOUR BLACKPILL

Ask her for vegene pics

Bluepilled curry theme
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNm6R03Uu7k[/video]

We have a lot of blackpilled curries here tho

Why do you hate on them if they are already the ones who have it the hardest?

Cynistic said:

Cuz theyre copers

hehe xd said:
Email PM Find *

I feel bad for them tbh, they get trash talked everywhere even on incel forums kek.

Cynistic said:

Only woke curries realize they are having it the hardest, most curries don't. Specially the FOB unmarried ones. They think their worth stays the same even they are out of India. I know one 5'4" lanky shitskin 2/10 FOB curry who thinks he has extremely high SMV among white women. Because he thinks looks don't matter for men, money and status is everything. Even he can't not realize that he's been rejected, he thinks the girl is feeling shy near him that's why she did not give her number. He is cocky and always tries real hard to "play cool". And I have seen most curries are pathetic cringy dumb fucking piece of shit like that guy.

chudur-budur said:
Cynistic said:
Only woke curries realize they are having it the hardest, most curries don't. Specially the FOB unmarried ones. They think their worth stays the same even they are out of India. I know one 5'4" lanky shitskin 2/10 FOB curry who thinks he has extremely high SMV among white women. Because he thinks looks don't matter for men, money and status is everything. Even he can't not realize that he's been rejected, he thinks the girl is feeling shy near him that's why she did not give her number. He is cocky and always tries real hard to "play cool". And I have seen most curries are pathetic cringy dumb fucking piece of shit like that guy.

Legit truth 100%

chudur-budur said:

Omg yes 100% at all of this.   :bigsmile:     They literally cannot panthom that they are ugly unwanted roaches.