Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Punked a Whiteknight Today

Thank you for bumping this thread bro, it's probably the first thread I posted. I was so nervous making it. I felt like I was giving a speech to a big audience.

Based blackknightcel.

(This time the deed was done in real life)

Based blackknightcel.
View attachment 756113
(This time the deed was done in real life)
That picture warms my black heart. We need more black knights lurking around the streets to make those whiteknight cucks think twice before trying their bs on low status men.

Just an hour ago I drove to the city to check out the normies and roasties. When I got there, of course the foids were all paired with a chads or other foids, the blackpill is so obvious, I can't believe it was suppressed for so long. I was walking up and down the streets staring at roastie's asses, trying to be as obvious as I can every time. Then I walk by a Taco bell and catch this fat black whiteknight faggot calling a black autistic manlet "creepy" for trying to talk to foids outside waiting in the long line. The fat black guy was virtue signaling in front of all the whores in the taco bell line, who were already coupled with chads, and he was telling the manlet "That is no way to speak to m'ladies, blah blah, that's creepy, blah blah, you're not a real man"

I was about to keep walking, but after being on this site for so long set my ragefuel to new levels. I turned back and confronted the whiteknight and asked him sternly "what's the problem?" And he the whiteknight said "this guy is creeping out the ladies" and I said, "men are supposed to try and pick up women, is it just because he's short, you think you can call him creepy?" Then he said "You seem like a creep too, that's why you don't have any women" And I raised my voice at him and said "Where the fuck are your bitches, how are you going to give people advice on bitches and you don't have any?" I was saying this within ear shot of the chads and roasties waiting in line at the taco bell, I'm sure I made it very awkward for the chads. The fat black whiteknight got embarrassed and started walking away. Then I continued to talk to the manlet and check up on him to see if everything was ok. The manlet told me the girls he was trying to talk to said they were lesbians, then when he called them liars, the whiteknight stepped in. I told him not to be afraid of whiteknight fags because most of them are effeminate bitch made cowards. Then he shook my hand and we parted ways.

inb4 then everyone clapped.
Based

Thank you for bumping this thread bro, it's probably the first thread I posted. I was so nervous making it. I felt like I was giving a speech to a big audience.
Yea man id love to protect a fellow incel irl

Yea man id love to protect a fellow incel irl
If we won't protect each other no one else will. Chads, cucks, fags and used whores want us dead, so we need to work together against them.