Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Punishment

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★★
now I don’t believe in any specific religion anymore but I have a strong feeling that there’s some kind of spiritual punishment for committing suicide. I want to rope soon but I’m too scared. I’ve heard that in some beliefs, when you try to escape your problems by roping you will be reborn again with the same problems. I don’t know mang do I just wait it out?

I don't think there are any consequences in the afterlife for comitting suicide. There is no real scientific evidence to support it. Either way do whatever you want

High Watchtower

View: https://youtu.be/SRo0ZqQdOJ4?si=v7D8Skn8TCqB2Ev0

Hara was thought to be situated at the center of the seven climes that formed the world. It is the source of all waters and from its peak would flow into the world ocean. Night and day were caused by the mountain blocking the sun during the daily cycle. Its peak was supposed to be a place of primordial purity, unaffected by darkness, diseases or pollution. It was also the place from where the dead could pass the bridge of judgement.

Due to its centrality in the cosmic world order, Mount Hara has been compared to Mount Meru found in the closely-related Old Indic texts.

Shambala

Last edited:
There's no punishment but there's reward of profound eternal peace after death:

There's no punishment but there's reward of profound eternal peace after death:

It's all love and light, until they shove you back inside an animal... (You have a mission...)

there is no such thing as punishment it is a human invention