Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Punched a foid for hitting me and the bouncers rekt me.

A lot of low iq ppl in this story.

Thanks man, I have a black eye, bust lips and some bruises and it hurts to chew but overall I'm OK. Have a cut on my eye too but its hidden by the eyebrow and not too deep

Not yet, my wrist is hurting a lot from the punches I threw on the guy in the toilet I totally unloaded on him, threw so many so fast he must have thought he was surrounded. Guessing I did it then. I can move it though so it isn't broken

JFL!

Learn some basic street fighting moves you cuck.

Here's a tip: strike with your elbows, not fists. Fighting in real life isn't like the movies. If you punch someone repeatedly without wearing gloves you will break your wrist. One elbow strike to the nose and it's OVER :feelskek:

Elbow strikes, kicking them in their shins, spitting in their face, jabbing their eyes, stomp/kick their head as soon as they go down. That's how real street fights are done, britcuck. Next time don't get fucked by a Chav.

These are the kind of whiteknights I hate the most.

It seems you ran into one too many obnoxious brutes that night

Avoid bars dude, that's where the scum of the earth congregate. My older bro and his friend once got sucker punched by some random drunk dudes for no damn reason. Luckily he wasn't even knocked down but cowardly fuckers like that need to get beat down.
1537012373209-618x412.jpg
Pic from fight. Lol

U shouldnt had hit the guy in bathroom. U started the violence.

Go back and tell the bouncers off and if it goes bad say u will ram shoot their ass. U know where they work. Lol

going out isn't worth it at all

ESPECIALLY if you have any looks. not worth risk losing them to fuck a 2/10 land whale surrounded by normies and chad lites

well good job for sticking up for yourself, but JFL @ interacting with normies and going to clubs. :feelskek:

I did not need to read this today. I swear a fucking asteroid needs to hit this place already.

going out isn't worth it at all

ESPECIALLY if you have any looks. not worth risk losing them to fuck a 2/10 land whale surrounded by normies and chad lites

I'm scarmaxxing for status really

Sounds like a LARP tbh. If real though then good on you