Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Punched a foid for hitting me and the bouncers rekt me.

Awoo

Awoo

Self-banned
-
Long story short.

Some scummy fat guy in a bar I was in came in to the bathroom as I was taking a piss and started hitting the toilet doors being all mad and then started to shout at me. I was in a pretty ass mood so I just beat him until he covered up and went turtle mode. Then I bounced to the dancefloor, he instantly followed me out and his friends were right by the door so him and another guy tried to whale on me. I fought them off a little but the bouncers broke it up pretty fast.

Then outside after I was kicked out, some stupid, loud fucking fat foid starts screaming at me, then fucking hits me not once, but twice, the bouncers are literally right there and do nothing. I aint about to let no fucking fat skank whale on me so I try to give her a right hook. I miss though because she insta-retreated after hitting me and people were now in the way a little. The fucking second I do that, one bouncers gets me in a choke from behind, drags me to the other side of the street where there is no cameras and another then starts to beat on me. So I get beat fucking down by two fucking lumps because I defended myself from a ravage foid.

I get away and make my way to the main street. I was on the phone to 2 guys I was out with saying meet me I need back up, and the fucking fat foid complete with 2 chavs fucking spot me. The bigger chav gets in my face and starts saying hes going to "open me up" and all this bullshit, I'm just quiet at this point because I know im outnumbered and will take a beating so if I can avoid a fight I will. But something about that screaming foid in my face just made me not care. So I open up on the guy with a massive right hook, and he falls, the second I do this, his mate then clocks me from the side and I go down too, I fight the guy on the floor with me for a few seconds and the two others (foid and other chav) kick me in the head, eventually one of the kicks knocks me out and thats all she wrote. They also stole my watch too.

Sorry about the long pot, I'm just pissed and needed a rant. Why the fuck are fat, disgusting foids aloud to act with impunity and get away with it because no matter what they do, white knights are always looking to stick a boot in?

That's too much ragefuel, I'll pretend this story is fake. Thank you.

lol believe me this is not fake. I'm sat here right now with a face like a smacked arse.

good shit boyo

jfl @ maycels

Good for sticking up for yourself, looks like you read and studies my incel rule book well.

Tips: carry a firearm or an intimidation.

You need to merely flash it to stop confrontations like this, except don’t flash it to someone like a bouncer.

Again, well done for sticking up for yourself.

Good for sticking up for yourself, looks like you read and studies my incel rule book well.

Tips: carry a firearm or an intimidation.

You need to merely flash it to stop confrontations like this, except don’t flash it to someone like a bouncer.

Again, well done for sticking up for yourself.

I like in the UK mate so firearms are unavailable sadly.

Don't want to go out with a knife because tbh i'm not prepared to use it, I don't mind hurting people, but I don't want to end lives or spend 10 years behind bars.

Blunt objects and the like though I'd be more than prepared to use.

Good work bro, it’s better to take a beating and defend your pride than to sit quiet and regret being a bitch boy later on in life. Wounds will heal, mental scars won’t.

so basically a tweaker?

Just googled it, sorta like that yeah, but they are a very specific type of person over here. Ask any UKcel and they will know what i mean.
Good work bro, it’s better to take a beating and defend your pride than to sit quiet and regret being a bitch boy later on in life. Wounds will heal, mental scars won’t.

I agree.

I don't really care about the chavs tbh, they are what they are, and the foid is trash.

But I have a serious grudge against the bouncers, they were sober and whaled on me (drunk and 5.8 guy) 2 on 1 for defending myself just because foid. I drove round the bar last night about 11-12pm looking to see if the bouncers from friday night that attacked me were on shift again (they weren't) I was very seriously contemplating giving them a run in, I have a 12" torque wrench in the car for practical purposes at all times.

Last edited:

Don't want to go out with a knife because tbh i'm not prepared to use it, I don't mind hurting people, but I don't want to end lives or spend 10 years behind bars.
Get an intimidation then ask @FrailPaleStaleMale

This is why I rarely go out, too much scum out there. I don't think I could have handled those pieces of shit like you did, to high inhib plus I can't fight. Well done for at least fucking some of them up.

Ask @FrailPaleStaleMale he is from UK

firearms are much more legal in the UK than you'd think. A gun probably wouldn't be the best idea to use as a defense though. Carry something always though. Even a small knife or a heavy object. Even a nice pen could be used to stab some fucking piece of cunting shit up and if its a pen they have less leeway to fuck you over for defending yourself.

I definitely need to get myself a concealed object. Maybe an extendable cosh or something. I really don't want to stab people, I'm not that ruthless tbh, just don't have that kinda thing in me I dont think.

This is why I rarely go out, too much scum out there. I don't think I could have handled those pieces of shit like you did, to high inhib plus I can't fight. Well done for at least fucking some of them up.

Yeah, its good and its bad being able to fight, because even though you win most of your fights, eventually you take one colossal beating because you don't walk away from situations where the odds are stacked against you. It's better to go down with your pride intact though that cower and let them control you. Like someone said above and I really agree with, physical scars heal, mental scars don't.
Stabbing people is easy. Who knows you might enjoy it. If not though then yes. get something to bludgeon them to a pulp instead. That's also a good option.

https://www.dx.com/p/retractable-3-...ovNQ3-MPZ6AKujJct1EaApO1EALw_wcB#.W54MWuhKhPY

This looks ideal

meanwhile what actually happened

damn OP how old are you?

Are your teeth alright?

What bothers me most about the prospect of fighting is winding up with fubar teeth

Are your teeth alright?

What bothers me most about the prospect of fighting is winding up with fubar teeth

I'm 28

Also teeth are thankfully fine, I have braces too (part of looksmax) so my lips are totally shredded but teeth are ok

why would you be in such a place full of subhumans like that?and why didnt you call the police?i would have brought swat and fbi if someone attacked me

I have a variation of that..it's a rather intimidating weapon when used properly.. it'll be manual extending.. made of Aluminium so it maintains its shape even after a healthy hit. Anti-shock handle I hope, to help soften the impact on your joints. Reinforces itself because of the stacked material. All in all a good self defence weapon.

I actually have two of them at my house to Barbarianmax any burglars that want to step.

Thats what you get for going to a bar and trying to (((socialize))) :lul::lul:

if its not fake im dan bilzerian

That's epic style if real

if its not fake im dan bilzerian

Why do people think this is fake?

If I was making it up I'd say I actually hit the foid and make her cry or something rather than drunkenly miss

Biological imperatives make men into the perfect white knights, even bouncers who witnessed that you were struck first

Just lol at even trying anything

Glad you're alright @Awoo

Biological imperatives make men into the perfect white knights, even bouncers who witnessed that you were struck first

Just lol at even trying anything

Glad you're alright @Awoo

Thanks man, I have a black eye, bust lips and some bruises and it hurts to chew but overall I'm OK. Have a cut on my eye too but its hidden by the eyebrow and not too deep
OP, you're a motherfucking film noir hero. Are you planning some kind of revenge ?

Not yet, my wrist is hurting a lot from the punches I threw on the guy in the toilet I totally unloaded on him, threw so many so fast he must have thought he was surrounded. Guessing I did it then. I can move it though so it isn't broken

Last edited:
rage fuel. white knights need to be sentenced to life in a vintage style mental asylum then offed in the most long and painful way possible.

carry knife and stab the fuck out of the fuckers next time

Avoid bars dude, that's where the scum of the earth congregate. My older bro and his friend once got sucker punched by some random drunk dudes for no damn reason. Luckily he wasn't even knocked down but cowardly fuckers like that need to get beat down.

a bar I was in

This is where you fucked up. As an incel keep your ass away from bars and clubs. Remain in company of friends in places where nobody cares about you. Then if a foid acts stupid you can do whatever the fuck you want and nobody will know except for your buds who will testify for you in court.

carry knife and stab the fuck out of the fuckers next time
He's better off with an extendable baton, crack open some white knight bones. Knives will just get you cut too.

I would certainly get some kind of revenge on those dudes though. I mean the bouncers. Hide somewhere. Then when they drive home after work follow them silently. See where they live. Try to find out anything about them. They might do illegal stuff for example. You can report them to the cops. When they are being arrested make sure to be there and give them a big fat smile.

Tbh:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I would certainly get some kind of revenge on those dudes though. I mean the bouncers. Hide somewhere. Then when they drive home after work follow them silently. See where they live. Try to find out anything about them. They might do illegal stuff for example. You can report them to the cops. When they are being arrested make sure to be there and give them a big fat smile.
Better if he gathers a crew and go nuts on those bouncers asses, suck cuck behavior should be punished.

Long story short.

Some scummy fat guy in a bar I was in came in to the bathroom as I was taking a piss and started hitting the toilet doors being all mad and then started to shout at me. I was in a pretty ass mood so I just beat him until he covered up and went turtle mode. Then I bounced to the dancefloor, he instantly followed me out and his friends were right by the door so him and another guy tried to whale on me. I fought them off a little but the bouncers broke it up pretty fast.

Then outside after I was kicked out, some stupid, loud fucking fat foid starts screaming at me, then fucking hits me not once, but twice, the bouncers are literally right there and do nothing. I aint about to let no fucking fat skank whale on me so I try to give her a right hook. I miss though because she insta-retreated after hitting me and people were now in the way a little. The fucking second I do that, one bouncers gets me in a choke from behind, drags me to the other side of the street where there is no cameras and another then starts to beat on me. So I get beat fucking down by two fucking lumps because I defended myself from a ravage foid.

I get away and make my way to the main street. I was on the phone to 2 guys I was out with saying meet me I need back up, and the fucking fat foid complete with 2 chavs fucking spot me. The bigger chav gets in my face and starts saying hes going to "open me up" and all this bullshit, I'm just quiet at this point because I know im outnumbered and will take a beating so if I can avoid a fight I will. But something about that screaming foid in my face just made me not care. So I open up on the guy with a massive right hook, and he falls, the second I do this, his mate then clocks me from the side and I go down too, I fight the guy on the floor with me for a few seconds and the two others (foid and other chav) kick me in the head, eventually one of the kicks knocks me out and thats all she wrote. They also stole my watch too.

Sorry about the long pot, I'm just pissed and needed a rant. Why the fuck are fat, disgusting foids aloud to act with impunity and get away with it because no matter what they do, white knights are always looking to stick a boot in?
Height/weight?

why would you be in such a place full of subhumans like that?and why didnt you call the police?i would have brought swat and fbi if someone attacked me
Because he's not a betapussy

Bouncers are biggest white knights out there. They are so fuc*ing pathetic how they pander to girls it's unbelievable. May they all contract cancer and die a painful death.

But seriously dude that's some based shit, you got my respect. Damn some of you guys live more exciting lives

UKcels should carry knuckledusters. dont carry knives or anything.

I’f I were you I’d fucking smash their skulls in
UKcels should carry knuckledusters. dont carry knives or anything.
this tbh but OP needs to wear leather gloves over them

Last edited:
1537012373209-618x412.jpg

I would've went ER on that whole place, that's one of the reasons why I'll never go to clubs.