Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pumpkin Pill

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
ac520fe2657f3e47da67a026fef08028.jpg

My hate for sluts like this is eternal.
Girls who ride cock carousel should be branded so the guy in future is aware of her sexual past.

There's a ton guys on Tinder right now ready to cum all over the pumpkin on the rigbt

bump for cucked 2018cels

Cant wait for halloween 2k18.
Also jfl if you aren't a 2k17cel, just end it bro

What did you think PSL stood for anyway?

Not all lattes are vanilla.

Thought this thread was gonna be about fucking pumpkins.

Can't believe you guys knew about the pumpkinpill before me.

Thought this thread was gonna be about fucking pumpkins.
WitchPumpVeronica from Dragon Quest

I think we should consider doing this as a cheap alternative to onaholes.

But not with fresh ones because they would be too cold and hard.

If we wait for pumpkins to start to soften/rot then they would become soft/flexible and warm.

Also you could basically go around and collect rotting pumpkins from your neighborhood curbs after halloween is over: a lot of people will jut throw them out. Go and check their compost / green bins, or garbage if your neighborhood doesn't process that.

You won't need to worry about washing it out afterward like with an onahole, since they are disposable.

Also because a pumpkin is huge it would feel more like fucking a foid since it has mass like an onahip/onatorso, it's not some time handheld thing you're stroking with, you can lie right on top of it, or even if you lay on your back and lifted it, you wouldn't feel your own hands.

I would suggest engaging in necromancy to summon the soul of a little virgin girl who died centuries ago during some plaque so that it inhabits your pumpkin so when you fuck the pumpkin you take her ghost-virginity.

just got destroyed by a new variant of the pumpkin pill today guys