Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[PukeFuel] Femorrhoids are gross.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
This bitch wipes her ass with Lysol wipes and throws them in the bin.

This bitch pisses in a Gatorade bottle. Inside a car. With other people in it.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Sometimes I'm really glad that I'm an incel so I don't have to deal with those filthy, disgusting, irresponsible, degenerate creatures.

Further proves women are fucking toddlers jfl

Their mind is on the same level as that of a child.
That's why they're so good with children. :lul:

Further proves women are fucking toddlers jfl
Their mind is on the same level as that of a child.
That's why they're so good with children. :lul:
Yeah, holes can never take responsibility for their own actions. It's never their fault, apparently. Goddamn. There's more pukefuel on that subplebbit. Will update with more.

Holes are the most degenerate scum on this planet

"I knew this might be a difficult topic to broach so I tried to do it gently. I casually asked if she’s noticed our wipes seem to be running out quickly. I then asked if she’s been using them for anything frivolous"

Who the fuck talks like this? Beta faggots I stg

TLDR: Elder sister tries to humiliate younger brother (22M). Reddit sibling gets mad and tells she was a big whore in college (surprise, surprise!) and her husband didn't know and he walked off angrily because she lied about her past. All the present relatives are mad at the redditor instead of being mad at the whore sister. But, like we've concluded; holes can't be held accountable for their own actions. Stupid whores.

Has she not heard of wet wipes ?

:dafuckfeels:
What in the actual fuck are these whores

This is what happens when whores have no standards to live up to