Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hope Colombia, Ecuador, and Peru rejects my visa

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Officer
★★★★
My Colombian residency visa is almost done, I guess I would be a bit happy only because of the climate and because of cheap living however, I'm mostly angry about it because I'm here by force, I fucking hate those dark brown skin and black haired Indigenous and mestiza foids:lasereyes::foidSoy::rolleyes: they make me want to vomit.

Infact today I glared with hatred at a group of friends of collage aged mestiza foids :feelssus:, and secretly gave them the middle finger:shhh::feelsdevil:, while I was in the car, and you know since I'm basically forced to come here, I'm angry about my paper work almost getting done for my temporary residency visa since I want it rejected, I never wanted no fucking residency visa in South America in general :feelsree::reeeeee: since I despise latina foids and even more on the Indigenous American ones and mestiza ones.

Colombia is mostly nothing to me but a boring and frustration shit hole. I guess if my visa gets accepted I'll just have to deal with this frustration for a while until I can move out of here since I never wanted to move to Latin America in the first place, but forced to live here for personal reasons and I hope also Ecuador and Peru rejects my residency visa :feelsbaton::lasereyes::feelsbaton: if we end up going there for the reasoning of the visa rejection from Colombia, I mostly hate Latina foids :feelsree: and they're mostly only good for prostitution :lasereyes::feels::ahegao:, trying to red pillmaxxing :redpill: for foids that I hate isn't even worth it since they don't pay attention to me anyway :feels::incel: Mestiza foids can go fuck themselves and rot in hell! Just thinking about them annoys me so much. :foidSoy::reeeeee:

I'm tempted to verbally abuse them and embarrass those mestiza bitches sometimes :lasereyes: ricardless if they're Colombian, Ecuadorian, Peruvian, or Venezuelan I want to treat those garbage the same they're so ugly and filthy :feelspuke: that I better just leave them alone and not socialize with them since I don't want to talk to them because of thier race :feelssus::shhh:, and even block some of them online since they're not worth being friends with them anyway:lasereyes::foidSoy: :reeeeee:

Any big ass foids? What percentage of the countries are White?

Mestizos look uncanny

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

Mestizos look uncanny
Product of spics, native americans, niggers.

Caucasoid, mongoloid, congoid thrown in. How is the skull supposed to mix them three together? only God knows ...

Caucasoid, mongoloid, congoid thrown in. How is the skull supposed to mix them three together? only God knows ...
Interesting thought, I still hate those bitches though

Fucking irritating mestiza bitches deserve to get thier head ripped off and get coffee thrown at them, and those dark skinned foids get punch in the face, I can't say much since I'm literally surrounded by those bitches here in Latin America and I just need to be reserved and just not talk to them due to my hatred of them, I'm not interested in interacting with them unless I have to or if I'm going to pay a hooker since I have zero interest in being thier friend but only lusting after them by paying prostitudes, won't be surprised if the incel community grows more and eventually grow here in Colombia since those foids can fuck themselves

Last edited:
ARE LATINAS THERE HOT?

It's not. It's why latinas are even more unstable than white foids. Great asses though.

Just cartelmaxx theory
Uh yeah! I'm not bad boymaxxing myself just to get a foid, I'm just hoping that my visa will just get rejected because I hate this country and Latin America. This shit hole is boring idc if they're pretty, they're only good as hookers and that's it

Last edited:
Uh yeah! I'm not bad boymaxxing myself just to get a foid, I'm just hoping that my visa will just get rejected because I hate this country and Latin America. This shit hole is boring idc if they're pretty, they're only good as hookers and that's it
How did you get there? Because of work?

How did you get there? Because of work?
My dad wants to move here and for personal reasons I have to move here because the US is getting so expensive to live there, even basic needs have gone up in prices

My dad wants to move here and for personal reasons I have to move here because the US is getting so expensive to live there, even basic needs have gone up in prices
At least you can live rather comfortably then

But latinas all rejected you :cryfeels:
I’ll just ignore them like I said maybe I’ll have to just pay a hooker. In order to deal with their bullshit rejection like for coping otherwise I might be single and virgin for life, I don’t want to talk to them anyway, they are annoying

Last edited:
I’ll just ignore them like I said maybe I’ll have to just pay a hooker. In order to deal with their bullshit rejection, I don’t want to talk to them anyway
I see I see
Just beware of cartels

I see I see
Just beware of cartels
I recommend you to try your luck in Bogota and Medellin if you want to try Latinas, for sure the big cities are the ones that you need to becareful one and the cities near Panama and Venezuela because those cities are crime infested

I recommend you to try your luck in Bogota and Medellin if you want to try Latinas, for sure the big cities are the ones that you need to becareful one and the cities near Panama and Venezuela because those cities are crime infested
Wouldn't smaller and less touristic cities be better for latinamaxxing?

They prefer MasterCard

Wouldn't smaller and less touristic cities be better for latinamaxxing?
Maybe, but you may have to check out the passport bros movement sometime, they would know better then me, but yeah I think less feminist influence the better

Last edited:
They prefer MasterCard
All foids are like that man, foids are either going to reject you or cheat on you for Chad, they’re gold diggers, my dad keeps telling me that thier cute while I honestly want to verbally abuse those mestiza bitches and thier voices make me so mad

Last edited:
They're mentally ill their brains is more shaken up than a cocktail it is no surprise why their bunda's clap like flip-flops.

EM5xt3-OWs-AAa-FXC.jpg

Can you get a better paying job or move to a smaller/less expensive town? I know a lot of tech companies hire with online training and no degree

I'm here by force
You don't know how many people would trade places with you. Probably every german would sell his soul to get to live in a tropical country. Heck, I'd love to move there some day and columbian girls are whores anyways, they'll see you for the wealthy westerner that you are and you are definitely going to ascend.

Oh, what a crewl world!

You should go to Argentina or Uruguay or Eastern Europe

You don't know how many people would trade places with you. Probably every german would sell his soul to get to live in a tropical country. Heck, I'd love to move there some day and columbian girls are whores anyways, they'll see you for the wealthy westerner that you are and you are definitely going to ascend.

Oh, what a crewl world!
I just got rejected from approaching a foid an employee infact everytime I was near by. she always pretend to be busy, ugh I hate Latina foids they're hypergamious and Gold diggers I'm not interested in them and if I'm horny I'm just going to look for prostitudes which I'm glad prostituition is legal here :ahegao::feelsEhh::feelsLSD: because they keep rejecting me here however I can find prostitudes here

short and fat
That's why I hate those dark skin bitches they're short, fat, and ugly plus alot them are single moms in here and the Latina mestizas in general they are whores I wish I could use those irritating foids as punching bags (in video game)

Last edited:
You should go to Argentina or Uruguay or Eastern Europe
I would rather live in those countries however I didn't want to move here. I came here by force I'm praying to God that my dad and I move out of here in the soon future