Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

publishing Incel theory

G

grincel

Greycel
So I was thinking about how we get hardly any coverage, and if we do, it's just talking about how we want to rape women. I think that Incels would be taken a lot more seriously if we had some legit literature published that would back up our blackpill theories with actual evidence and experiments. This is obviously a long shot, but if any of you are in academia, we could all collaborate on a paper about our theories to bring blackpill into the mainstream. I don't know. Just a thought.

There is no way it would be published. It is to controversial, & as a young science, a lot more experimentation needs to be done.

grincel said:
So I was thinking about how we get hardly any coverage, and if we do, it's just talking about how we want to rape women. I think that Incels would be taken a lot more seriously if we had some legit literature published that would back up our blackpill theories with actual evidence and experiments. This is obviously a long shot, but if any of you are in academia, we could all collaborate on a paper about our theories to bring blackpill into the mainstream. I don't know. Just a thought.

If you mean a scientific paper, there really can't be one in any conventional manner. The best we can do is compile all of the relevant existing scientific studies into a database, kind of like that recent FA post. I've been posting research relevant to black pill whenever I see it. Eventually after I accumulate enough, I can make a megapost. However, as others have said, it will never be published anywhere scientifically relevant; perhaps in some "opinion" outlets online, and maybe it will get some attention on specific sites, but I don't think it's possible. The black pill isn't something that would be ethical or practical to study directly in a vacuum as it encompasses so many elements and disciplines. It really would have to be an op-ed piece that is dissertation-length and covers the entire cornucopia of supporting evidence.