Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Publicly humiliated by foid today

gymcel88._

gymcel88._

Recruit
★★
last week i got put into a group of just 2 other foids at school for a group project, neither of them knew each other so they just sat like retards and wouldn’t get to work so i took it into my own hands and started writing on the poster board that was due next week. afterwards they started working some stuff out on what everyone was going to do. one of the foids told me “no offense but im taking this home to make it better” so she took it home , erased everything i had done and then they both started privately planning out the presentation and everything without me, they even erased my name off of everything and completely disregarded me so today i went up to the tacowhore and asked her what i was supposed to say since presentations had to be done today and the 4’0 fish eyed whore straight up told me “well you didnt do anything or help at all so there’s nothing you can say, you dont even know what the project is about “ words can’t explain how much i wanted to ram her into the wall at that moment. later her and the other whore presented on their own while i just sat there like a retard. being a sub5 truecel really shows you how cruel and incompassionate foids really are, if you arent chad 6’0 or taller they will show no remorse and go out of their way to sabotage you for just existing. guy i was friends a while ago dated her so he told me much of her business and the only thing that cheers me up is knowing her sub5 brother and dad are absolutely raping the shit out of her everyday :feelsautistic:

More proof that there are no innocent. How can people do this and get to call themselves good people who do nothing wrong when someone makes them pay for it. Lol how can't they see how upside down things are. Lol I don't think I could take that shit.

Don't bother. You can read, I assume.

Rs1357978WR

Rs12445022Caudate

Another entitled hole publicly shamed. Remove the clique to get more IQ points.

Fucking brutal. You have to get revenge on her somehow

Did you end up writing alot or save what you wrote previously? Was it a paper or computer based copy?

last week i got put into a group of just 2 other foids at school for a group project, neither of them knew each other so they just sat like retards and wouldn’t get to work so i took it into my own hands and started writing on the poster board that was due next week. afterwards they started working some stuff out on what everyone was going to do. one of the foids told me “no offense but im taking this home to make it better” so she took it home , erased everything i had done and then they both started privately planning out the presentation and everything without me, they even erased my name off of everything and completely disregarded me so today i went up to the tacowhore and asked her what i was supposed to say since presentations had to be done today and the 4’0 fish eyed whore straight up told me “well you didnt do anything or help at all so there’s nothing you can say, you dont even know what the project is about “ words can’t explain how much i wanted to ram her into the wall at that moment. later her and the other whore presented on their own while i just sat there like a retard. being a sub5 truecel really shows you how cruel and incompassionate foids really are, if you arent chad 6’0 or taller they will show no remorse and go out of their way to sabotage you for just existing. guy i was friends a while ago dated her so he told me much of her business and the only thing that cheers me up is knowing her sub5 brother and dad are absolutely raping the shit out of her everyday :feelsautistic:
er (in minecraft)

Man that was brutal to read.

1. This is why you should inform the faculty in person then in a follow-up email as soon as your partners are not communicating or participating. The talk is to make it known there is a problem, the email is to document the meeting in case you get fucked later by faculty.

2. Following this meeting, begin to document every interaction you have with your partners to build a case file against them in case faculty still tries to fuck you.

3. Finally, do the project yourself and exclude them from the credit. This way you cannot be blamed for genuine negligence.

If think this is a lot of work, welcome to the corporate world. Think of this as a head start to when this exact thing happens to you multiple times in adult white collar life.

Did you at least get a grade for this assignment? It's not your fault they kicked you out, as long as you still get a grade I don't think it's a bad thing per say