Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Public poll] Are you the product of arranged marriage?

• Total voters
KING NOTHING

KING NOTHING

Bad luck bad luck bad luck bad fucking luck
★★★★★
Title.
I've noticed a lot of incels especially ethnics are the result of a forced arranged marriage, not one based on love or common interests.

No but i'm white

@anandkonda @Rapist @wereq @Chudpreet @Vyn @kay' @svgmn1 @comradespiderman29 @Made in Heaven @gymcellragefuel

No, but Western

Yes:

1. Foids cannot LOVE.
2. Most arranged marriages are not forced in Morocco.
3. The only interest of a foid in a society where they are inferior to man is to survive.

Kinda yeah. My mom's dad died and her mom went crazy so she married the first guy her family knew.

I mentioned this in this thread today,
Thread 'My mother vs me' https://incels.is/threads/my-mother-vs-me.644811/

many Arabs here including the OP here, got fucked by arranged marriage, it's one thing I dislike about Arab culture. His mom has blonde hair and green eyes, while, he came out looking ugly because, of his dad. My mom is a readhead, but because, of my tanned ugly dad, I'm a lot uglier, even though, my colouring isn't bad.

I hate how Ugly Arab men are married off to good looking Arab women, in one way it's an advantage because, uglies get to have sex, but the consequence is ugly children. And foids these days especially, Christian foids in Lebanon aren't like the ones decades ago, arranged marriage practically, doesn't exist anymore.

Nope since my dad was low inhib as fuck.

No, they did this to me willingly.

If you're the result of a relationship that had mutual physical attraction in it you're a fakecel

no but my parents have a 13 year age difference + they're related by blood. im sure that speaks enough

i had no chance since birth

no but my parents have a 13 year age difference + they're related by blood. im sure that speaks enough

Ultimate truecel if your parents are cousins or related. Thank GOD MINE ARE NOT

11 people's dads are incels.

Yes my dad wanted UK citizenship so he married my mum who is some kind of second cousin or some shit to him. So I am not only from a loveless utilitarian marriage but I am also literally inbred

There is no arrange marriage in my country.

my mother was forced by her aunt to marry my father just because they thought he was polite and religious enough lol

Not arranged, but definitely a desperate one.

My father (who I suspect had been virgin before marriage) married a divorced landwhale with 2 kids from her previous marriage.

What could have gone wrong?:fuk:

Bump bcz need more votes.

What the hell? How did that even happen? I'm sorry to hear that, by the way. It's over for the Ayacel.