Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

public message to @Ropemaxx

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
@Ropemaxx
i cant reply in ban discussion but you are fucking coping septembercel...
Darko (@Eskimocel) was great poster, sadly he collected 12 warnings...
also quote of yours
Is @GoyimWithAttitude perm banned? That dude seemed decent.
This mods, please let us know what happened to him. He made this forum alive 24/7. Ok read now, hes temp banned.
Why are these good posters getting banned? Cant they just follow the rules and the forum will be great

you literally underrated well known and good poster and worshiped guy who just brag every time how he achieves new ranks without "postmaxxing" and half of this contect =
Jufck

lol at you

I‘m temp banned from ban discussion topic.

For ‘spamming‘ but I don’t even feel I was, if you read my replies.
i pmed you and told to stop that bro it was clear spam, keep ur contect in off-topic and u will be good

I laughed at a lot of his content

i pmed you and told to stop that bro it was clear spam, keep ur contect in off-topic and u will be good
he should thank mods they didnt permed him for that already, @-BrettyBoy- please stop doing this bro, we are losing good posters fast so you cant get banned

he should thank mods they didnt permed him for that already, @-BrettyBoy- please stop doing this bro, we are losing good posters fast so you cant get banned
I will do my best to not get banned, bro. I feel the rules are crazy though to be honest.
Just imagine you get pem banned in the whole inceldom topic
I have been banned from posting everywhere before.

@Ropemaxx
also quote of yours

you literally underrated well known and good poster and worshiped guy who just brag every time how he achieves new ranks without "postmaxxing" and half of this contect = View attachment 163642

lol at you
hit him with the joindatepill

Crazy shit, man.
No offense man, but you're going to get permed :feelskek:

It's eventual. Im just curious to know which dickhead keep reporting you lmao

No offense man, but you're going to get permed :feelskek:

It's eventual. Im just curious to know which dickhead keep reporting you lmao
Reporting is just pathetic unless for a good reason but generally, reporting is just faggy.

@Ropemaxx
also quote of yours

you literally underrated well known and good poster and worshiped guy who just brag every time how he achieves new ranks without "postmaxxing" and half of this contect = View attachment 163642

lol at you
I knew fangirls would come after me after i call out their hero. Cuyen for example made the biggest bluepilled post ive ever seen in my life on this site(which got deleted) and people were after me when i called him out.

Talking about slavpill all day does not make you a good poster. But sure i havn't seen all his posts.

Just look at reddit_is_for_cucks, that guy is spreading the best blackpills in this community, and he aint talking about no slav fucking cope pill

Last edited:
I knew fangirls would come after me after i call out their hero. Cuyen for example made the biggest bluepilled post ive ever seen in my life on this site(which got deleted) and people were after me when i called him out.

Talking about slavpill all day does not make you a good poster. But sure i havn't seen all his posts.

Just look at reddit_is_for_cucks, that guy is spreading the best blackpills in this community, and he aint talking about no slav fucking cope pill
Keep crying for us slavs

What did he say? Ngl, didn't catch the post.

What did he say? Ngl, didn't catch the post.
He literally said most of us just need to wear some good clothes to get laid, and used a goldchain as an example. He deserves a perma ban in my eyes.

wait is eskimocel banned indefinitely? :giga:

He literally said most of us just need to wear some good clothes to get laid, and used a goldchain as an example. He deserves a perma ban in my eyes.
jfl...

Just wear expensive and fancy clothes bro!

Based thread sticking up for Eski despite Slavcel oppression.

@Eskimocel was great. This forum won't be the same without him .And @Ropemaxx has been saying dumb shit for a whlie now. He made that retarded thrad about @Cuyen. IDK what he's on about.

@Eskimocel was great. This forum won't be the same without him .And @Ropemaxx has been saying dumb shit for a whlie now. He made that retarded thrad about @Cuyen. IDK what he's on about.
Lmao did i hurt your feelings calling out cuyens bluepilled post? ok

Not that I give a flying fuck this retarded faggot or the other faggots :lul:

Whats with the clown? :feelstrash:

I want to be Slav.

Don't fight frens :cryfeels:

I hate WASPs.