Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Public bathrooms.

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
Public bathrooms were made by the devil, how else do you explain all the satanic stuff you see in there? Every time I go to one, there's is something almost always wrong with it. Stuff like broken doors, human feces smeared on the walls, wet floors, clogged toilets, swear words gratified on the wall, and much much more. I don't who is in charge of cleaning this, but what I can say is, they're doing a bad job.

i contribute to satanic nature of public restrooms. i graffiti on the walls and and i pee on the seats on purpose.

just diapermax theory?

Just sounds like you're describing India to me.

JFL @ using public bathrooms. Would rather shit in my pants

I pee everywhere in public restrooms kek, well when I'm alone

Elliot cried in a public bathroom for over an hour after he said hi to a girl and she ignored him.

Where the fuck do you live??? I admit public bathrooms aren't great but I don't see that shit everytime I go into one. You must live in a really bad area lmao
Elliot cried in a public bathroom for over an hour after he said hi to a girl and she ignored him.
Elliot cried way too much tbh

Where the fuck do you live??? I admit public bathrooms aren't great but I don't see that shit everytime I go into one. You must live in a really bad area lmao

Elliot cried way too much tbh
In the U.S. Does that count as a bad area?

Just go to a Cafe or a Shop and ask to go to the bathroom. That's what i do.

They smell like shit, rather hold it in until I get home or if I can't hold it in try to go into public bathrooms and do my business as quickly and make sure their is toilet paper in the stall.

Yeah public restrooms are disgusting. Just gotta deal with it or dont use them

They wouldn't be as bad if we could just exterminate all the hobos

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
JFL @ using public bathrooms. Would rather shit in my pants

IMG 6217

religious niggas be like: Your urges to go pee in public is the devil trying to pull you in! Donate to the church to save your soul!

Just use the women's brah.