Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious PUAhate users

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
@Ryo_Hazuki @Captvic are the only ones from that era still around on this forum it seems.

Ryo predates longer since he’s the only pre 2014 user here hes been around 2011
@Rapist accurate? @SlayerSlayer @Indari @ChudMasterofBation @lonelysince2006 @Emba @Copexodius Maximus @DarkStar @Friezacel

They move on because all the other users that originated from PSL communities also stop posting and the newer accounts have no connection to the earlier incel forums.

Pua! I spit on them!

I dont know much about PUAhate

@Ryo_Hazuki @Captvic are the only ones from that era still around on this forum it seems.

Ryo predates longer since he’s the only pre 2014 user here hes been around 2011
@Rapist accurate? @SlayerSlayer @Indari @ChudMasterofBation @lonelysince2006 @Emba @Copexodius Maximus @DarkStar @Friezacel
What forum was around in 2011?

They move on because all the other users that originated from PSL communities also stop posting and the newer accounts have no connection to the earlier incel forums.
That pretty much happens here as well. Many old users stop caring because all their friends stopped coming on.

I was there too. Me and @NoIdeaWhatToDo were here and on other forums since 67'

Im a 1972 cel ive been on these spaces since 1987

who? Newcel for me . Been here since 1920