Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill PUA is built not on the predication of the black pill, but of women being mythic figures. (Which is BS)

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Women's wants are simple.
Ask anyone asking for PUA services and almost none of them are 6'1+ or chad lite+ in anyway.
But they try and say that it's reductionist to believe that women are completely mappable by their cynical nature. Which I agree with.
But if you look at underlying primal patterns about them it's still the most foundational reality that they have driving their actions.
The fact they're mythical figures of hormonal/ personal complexity and untrackability is cope for the simple, but exacting/ demanding things they want.

• 23 minutes ago
  • Replies: 0

the thought that there is some undiscovered way to short circuit their brains to go from say
looks to attraction
to just attraction

would be a pretty amazing thing.

maybe one day the blackpill will discover this

Very insightful topic, I completely agree with you on this.

The fact they're examined/ treated like mythic figures is becuase of their underlying anxiety tunnelvisioning, and lack of resources to know the truth. Coping and hoping they are not completely worthless, and will give themselves insecurities thinking about the superficiality of women when they are sub 6.
Chad probably understands their ways, or his manner of attracting them rather well.
Chadlite didn't have EVERYTHING handed to him but he has enough resources to make thing work well given a few strategies/ peacocking methods.
the thought that there is some undiscovered way to short circuit their brains to go from say
looks to attraction
to just attraction

would be a pretty amazing thing.

maybe one day the blackpill will discover this
I already have.

Coping and hoping they are not completely worthless, and will give themselves insecurities thinking about the superficiality of women when they are sub 6.

Imagine subhuman women being at least this blackpilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back