Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PTSD from being in the military is such meme

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
sure there are stuff that can traumatize you but shooting enemies and dead bodies isnt 1 of them. you see these chad soldiers coming back from the war saying they have ptsd from shooting someone and seeing blood BULLSHIT being unattractive is far more painful I could slaughter a whole village in Yemen and I wouldnt lose a second sleep from it, war is natural and people in the past were proud for having killed enemies and seeing the worse of combat

i think the PTSD is not from killing but from friends dying or being in a deadly situation

A lot of people who say they have PTSD are support personnel whom didn't even see a day of combat. They might take a mortar or rocket on their FOB and that's about it. You can get put on disability and get monthly paychecks, not saying all of them are lying but it is way overblown. Many guys in combat arms love the lifestyle, that's why they fuckin volunteered for it

Its because they weren't ready for it.