Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee [Psychopathpill] A roastie psych nurse implies that she got pregnant by one of her psychopathic patients

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
I was reading a roastie's effort post about her work as a psych nurse, and all of her observations regarding psychopathy.

And at the end of her comment, she all but admits to having gotten pregnant by a psychopath, probably one of her patients!

It is anecdotal evidence in support of the following:

severe psychopaths were so likely to have consensual sexual relations with female staff, that in fact 39% had such consensual relations with female mental health staff when this was evaluated

And accords with my thread below:

Giphy

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks non-sexual characteristics impact sexual attractiveness is in denial

Do people have conversations when having sex? Do the social tendencies of a person determine the visual and physical stimuli during sex?

Sounds and looks like a massive LARP

I don’t believe one word coming out of that toilets mouth except that she’s pregnant because she’s obviously a whore

Sounds and looks like a massive LARP

I don’t believe one word coming out of that toilets mouth except that she’s pregnant because she’s obviously a whore
Cope. She is exactly the type of person to become a psych nurse and have the experience awaken her latent hybristophilia.

I just looked into her more and found her Quora account. She's autistic!!!!!

MY HIGHLY EMPATHETIC MENTALMATCH IS A PSYCHOPATH'S FUCK TOY AND NOW CARING FOR HIS THUGGISH SPAWN :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

I mean, I already knew this was the case, but it's doubly confirmed now. Beyond ovER for autistcels.

Last edited:
Makes you understand why the Catholic Church once called a conference to discuss if woman had no souls huh?

Cope. She is exactly the type of person to become a psych nurse and have the experience awaken her hybristophilia.

View attachment 238604

I just looked into her more and found her Quora account. She's autistic!!!!!

View attachment 238605

MY HIGHLY EMPATHETIC MENTALMATCH IS A PSYCHOPATH'S FUCK TOY.

I mean, I already knew this was the case, but it's quite confirmed now. Beyond ovER for autistcels.

Just some dumb roastie projecting her dark trait fantasies online

Jfl at believing anything that dumb shit filled cunt has to say

Coming from somebody who thinks that nobody can be autistic unless they're a drooling retard. Dude, what is your angle?

She specifically conceals the fact that she's a psychopath's fuck meat in her youtube post, and reveals it only nonchalantly at the end. Her post before that point was purely talking about her experiences as a nurse and about her reflections on genetics vs. environment (namely, how the Pareto principle applies to psychopathy -- it is 80% genetic and 20% environmental).

Last edited:
Coming from somebody who thinks that nobody can be autistic unless they're a drooling retard. Dude, what is your angle?

She specifically conceals the fact that she's a psychopath's fuck meat in her youtube post, and says it completely nonchalantly at the end. Her post before that point was purely talking about her experiences as a nurse and reflections on genetics vs. environment (namely, how the 80/20 rule applies to psychopathy -- it is 80% genetic and 20% environmental).

My angle?

1) I don’t believe anything coming out of her mouth

2) you just have a dumb infatuation with her so you wanna believe the bullshit she’s posting

That’s my angle.

My angle?

1) I don’t believe anything coming out of her mouth

2) you just have a dumb infatuation with her so you wanna believe the bullshit she’s posting

That’s my angle.
You're nothing but a troll, and probably a dark NIGGER triad faggot yourself. Stop ruining threads with your nonsense and naysaying.

You're nothing but a troll, and probably a dark NIGGER triad faggot yourself. Stop ruining threads with your nonsense and naysaying.

Oh Boo Hoo:feelshaha:

Get mad because I don’t believe your dumb foid crushes theories

Fucking cuck:feelsEhh:

Good find and thread OP. That study result is quite insane especially if it can be replicated across a bigger sample.

Nurse will probably say it was rape

Nurse will probably say it was rape
She probably has an overt rape fetish, and is cool with it.

These hybristophiliac psych nurses are unironically likely to provoke their own rapes at the hands of their psychopathic patients, duly orgasm during the festivities, and then smuggle in some drugs for them afterwards.

Last edited:
Makes you understand why the Catholic Church once called a conference to discuss if woman had no souls huh?
If there’s a video on this please send it to me I would enjoy watching this

damn why didnt i get any nurse pussy in the psych ward

Women need kept in cages.

Last edited:
Her full series of posts:

Screenshot wwwyoutubecom 20200417 02 05 55

Her LinkedIn account:

Doesn't matter if it's true tbh. This shit happens regularly

Doesn't matter if it's true tbh. This shit happens regularly
That user is a just a dark NIGGER triad troll who's too ugly to slay so he's being an annoying faggot on .co threads instead lol.

That user is a just a dark NIGGER triad troll who's too ugly to slay so he's being an annoying faggot on .co threads instead lol.

Your a roastie worshiping cuck :feelskek:

Posting some toilets diary and claiming it’s scientific jfl

brutal hybristophilia pill

never got women's obsession with serial killers and shit tbh considering they don't seem to have any interest in understanding male psychology or social struggles. suppose it's just a sexual thing

I'm considered abnormal. Where's my nurse to make babies with?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back