Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Psychopath from IT says we should all kill ourselves

• Thread starter Deleted member 33853
  • Start date
Deleted member 33853

Deleted member 33853

#NeedAGirlfriend
-
Capture

Capture

She also thinks being straight and being a man is privileged HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :feelskek:

"Incels are menaces to society".
IT user: *Tells lonely, depressed men to kill themselves*

Fuck these heartless pieces of shit.

"Incels are menaces to society".
IT user: *Tells lonely, depressed men to kill themselves*

Fuck these heartless pieces of shit.
This dumb whore is literally the epitome of those brainwashed basic white girls you see everywhere, she's also a lesbian so I don't know why she cares

IT just adheres to whatever mainstream leftist determines. Pathetic.

Imagine thinking being an ugly man is a privilege. It's rather a curse.

The most pathetic people on Reddit invariably espouse the most pathetic of theoretical theory – Marxist identity politics. Most incels and the suicide rate is constituted by straight white men.

The most pathetic people on Reddit invariably espouse the most pathetic of theoretical theory – Marxist identity politics. Most incels and the suicide rate is constituted by straight white men.
50% of the users on this site are ethnics.

Number of people from this forum arrested for crimes: 1 (Nathan Larson who was a fakecel larper trying to be edgy)
Number of people from IT arrested for being child predators: So many that they have articles about the site having a pedophile problem.

The most dangerous incels in the world are clearly hiding on IT, and are incels in denial.

Number of people from this forum arrested for crimes: 1 (Nathan Larson who was a fakecel larper trying to be edgy)
Number of people from IT arrested for being child predators: So many that they have articles about the site having a pedophile problem.

The most dangerous incels in the world are clearly hiding on IT, and are incels in denial.
This this.

If she thinks incels are menaces to society why doesnt she have sex with incels?

Redditors really believe that lonely and depressed virgins are terrorists after reading fake news articles.
Ugly and lonely virgin men have never been a menace, society is the real menace to us, and it's always been since the moment they force you to socialize and attend high school.

Am I privileged because I'm a man? Despite being a Zabbaleen sand nigger?

No one's making you look at reddit.

This isn't ragefuel, no point getting worked up over anything a worthless piece of shit on that cancer of a subreddit says about us.

This is why it's cucked to say we should rope. We should say "cucks and whores need to rope" instead.

Men are privileged. This is the reason why 3/4 of the suicides are male. Men just don’t know how to handle all the privileges

Last edited:
Men are privileged. This is the reason why 3/4 of the suicides are male. Men just don’t know how to handle all the privileges
I love my male privilege

Funny enough, that bitch isn't going to get banned despite breaking rules of that shithole subreddit and rules of reddit itself. Deep down you know that's what the rest of the abominations that use that subreddit want. They are nothing but two-faced coward sociopaths.

This is also not the first time someone explicit express that feeling in that sub. Some crazy bitch also wanted she wanted to kill incels herself, yeah yeah good luck with that one bitch, I could probably put your wimp ass with one hand open. This is just another example of how women prioritize overreacting feelings over thinking rationally, and yet we are the ''menace''.

Last edited:
IT: we want to help the inkels by making them go outside
Also IT: you should kys btw
This dumb whore is literally the epitome of those brainwashed basic white girls you see everywhere, she's also a lesbian so I don't know why she cares
I can assure you most dykes would faint at the sight of gigachad

IT: we want to help the inkels by making them go outside
Also IT: you should kys btw

I can assure you most dykes would faint at the sight of gigachad
True, I've seen supposed lesbians say they would turn straight at the sign of a super attractive man

This is how most of society sees male problems.

I would like to extend a warm invitation to IT:
If you want me gone, come and get me, cowards.

I wish i thought of that earlier

Well, i think she should kill yourself too, not because she's a menace to soyciety, but because she's a dumb hole.

hope that whore gets tortured and crucified (in minecraft)

According to IT we are the ‘menace’ in society for accepting the blackpill and acknowledging the fact about how evil and selfish woman are and how the world and soyciety functions, meanwhile they waste most of their time taking screenshots of lonely men on a forum just to shit talk about us, bully us, try to bring us down even further, and apparently we are the menace‘s to society :lul: :lul:
Tbh

IT: you are not calling out the weirdos and creeps in your forums.
Also IT: you think incels should kill themselves? i'm going to pretend i didn't see that.

According to IT we are the ‘menace’ in society for accepting the blackpill and acknowledging the fact about how evil and selfish woman are and how the world and soyciety functions, meanwhile they waste most of their time taking screenshots of lonely men on a forum just to shit talk about us, bully us, try to bring us down even further, and apparently we are the menace‘s to society :lul: :lul:
If there were no incels the crime stats wouldn't take a dent.

If there were no incels the crime stats wouldn't take a dent.

For some reason we have been sterotyped as some sort of underground criminal organization by soyciety, but in reality almost every criminal has nothing related or to do with inceldom, and if we incels were to ‘disappear‘ then that wouldn’t even affect the crime rate one bit.
They claim incels take part in hate crimes and school shooting. No that's usually failed normies looking for attention or that have legitimately gone insane not incels who want to avoid it after being bullied and misconstrued all their lives.

I see no reason why a person who is about to blow his brains out or slit his throat would not use the suicide tools to take a few people with him before he leaves this world. Or commit any other crime for that matter.

So these guys are telling others to go on a rampage

She likely knows being a straight male is not a privilege, she just wants to be seen as the victim.

I've messaged and chatted with 3 members of IT so far, out of curiosity. All 3 were civil in their discourse, and I made an effort to show that I was perfectly willing to behave myself. I think the issue is that the only incels who interact with them are acting like absolute psychos and that feeds their disgust of us. I think it might be a decent move that would be a credit to us if some of us are willing to have a reasonable conversation with them. Maybe by talking to normies in their own language and in their comfort zone, we may actually be able to improve the perception of us and promote our website. I am not saying we compromise how we feel, and turn this website into a safe space (which is anathema to our cause), but I fail to see how we would be harmed by at least showing we aren't unreasonable morons. Thoughts?

I've messaged and chatted with 3 members of IT so far, out of curiosity. All 3 were civil in their discourse, and I made an effort to show that I was perfectly willing to behave myself. I think the issue is that the only incels who interact with them are acting like absolute psychos and that feeds their disgust of us. I think it might be a decent move that would be a credit to us if some of us are willing to have a reasonable conversation with them. Maybe by talking to normies in their own language and in their comfort zone, we may actually be able to improve the perception of us and promote our website. I am not saying we compromise how we feel, and turn this website into a safe space (which is anathema to our cause), but I fail to see how we would be harmed by at least showing we aren't unreasonable morons. Thoughts?
I'm on your side here but you know damn well that most of the users here won't agree with this and will call you a cuck lol

I'm on your side here but you know damn well that most of the users here won't agree with this and will call you a cuck lol
I know. I am prepared for that tbh. But damn it if I can't be civil. This is a way to be better than the normies, to my thinking. We accuse them of treating us like human waste (which they do), but we can maintain the moral high ground

Yeah dawg let's treat mentally ill people like shit THATLL TEACH ME TO FORCEFULLY GET BETTER

Nothing you do will ever be enough. This isn't men's rights activism. There is no pr or need for filter and that's how incel spaces have gotten as far as they have.

Nothing you do will ever be enough. This isn't men's rights activism. There is no pr or need for filter and that's how incel spaces have gotten as far as they have.
I refuse to allow a false narrative about us float around unchecked. If literally nothing is done to try and get the truth out about us then what's the real point to any of this? I enjoy memeing and shitposting, but I also want to see the problems that brought us here confronted directly. If we stagnate, we are already dead in the water.