Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Psychologists should be hung

• Thread starter Deleted member 42077
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42077

Les Legions Noires
-
"Have you tried not thinking like that?" :soy:"take these mind altering substances" :soy:.
If I wanted to pay a random foid an absurd amount of money an hour I would at least go to a prostitute, not a therapist.

* Psychiatrists, they're the evil ones, the jew drug dealers who have medical degress. They're ones who call themselves a doctor but actually have no idea what they're doing, and just force mind altering drugs down peoples throats and observe the results.

Psychologists the ones who do therapy and self-help stuff.

* Psychiatrists, they're the evil ones, the jew drug dealers who have medical degress. They're ones who call themselves a doctor but actually have no idea what they're doing, and just force mind altering drugs down peoples throats and observe the results.

Psychologists the ones who do therapy and self-help stuff.

Self help is cope i think but better than jew pills

It's mostly foids that go into psychology. That should tell you something.

"psychologists should be jung"

you missed an opportunity

I hope every therapist is brutally raped and murdered so I don’t have to hear faggots bitch about “ muh mental health” anymore. The therapy culture is one of the most enraging components of modern day bullshit

I hope every therapist is brutally raped and murdered so I don’t have to hear faggots bitch about “ muh mental health” anymore. The therapy culture is one of the most enraging components of modern day bullshit
I hate when normies say they solution to the incel epidemic (let's just call it that) is mental health. This is not a mental health issue. This is a human nature issue. By saying this mental health shit they are trying to fix the titanic with duct tape.

I hate when normies say they solution to the incel epidemic (let's just call it that) is mental health. This is not a mental health issue. This is a human nature issue. By saying this mental health shit they are trying to fix the titanic with duct tape.
Nobody cares about incels or our human nature.