Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Psychologist mentally castrated me when I was just a child

Baraka

Baraka

Self-banned
-
As a child i was quite aggressive and outgoing. This got me into a lot of trouble, so the school psychologist convinced my parents to agree to take me to therapy (I recently found out that he told them that one day i would kill them if I didn't go to therapy).

So for 3 years they trained me like a dog to become a good boy. This transform me into the lonely, socially inept, quiet and resentful man I am today. [UWSL]And the worst thing is that they couldn't even completely erase my old personality, so when I couldn't cope anymore I would have violent outbursts of anger, which [UWSL]got me into more trouble.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]It never started for me.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

this is what we mean when we say we were sent our on way(many aspects of life if not all)

Brutal, your parents fucked you up badly, fucking retards

Get a therapy :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Brutal, your parents fucked you up badly, fucking retards
[UWSL]And they did it despite knowing that the psychologist was an idiot [UWSL]with a drinking problem ([/UWSL]it's a small town so they knew him since before I went to school) :feelstastyman:[/UWSL]

School system in general exists to form u into a feminine submissive cuck. Would've rebelled but my parents took school way too fucking srsly:feelsree:

I would test my therapist physically to see if they would treat me like a friend and that would let me determine if they believed in my potential

Psychologist want to mentally weaken us long enough they can carry out the execution.

Also brutal Baraka username, he is literally incel in the whole Mortal Kombat series.
[UWSL]Next to reptile the punching bag of the franchise.[/UWSL]

Psychologists and psychiatrists destroyed my life too

I hate them

Psychologists and psychiatrists destroyed my life too

I hate them
[UWSL]Their job is to drive healthy people crazy so they never stop doing therapy and always be able to charge them. [UWSL]Good thing I was able to leave it before he finished his work or I would have become a :bluepill: soy.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

He should be in jail ngl

As a child i was quite aggressive and outgoing. This got me into a lot of trouble, so the school psychologist convinced my parents to agree to take me to therapy (I recently found out that he told them that one day i would kill them if I didn't go to therapy).

So for 3 years they trained me like a dog to become a good boy. This transform me into the lonely, socially inept, quiet and resentful man I am today. [UWSL]And the worst thing is that they couldn't even completely erase my old personality, so when I couldn't cope anymore I would have violent outbursts of anger, which [UWSL]got me into more trouble.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]It never started for me.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
fuck them jewish motherfuckers and your family for that. Gas them

just visit a theRApist they said jfl