Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Psychologist keeps asking me if im thinking of killing myself EVERY TIME I see her

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
>Why are you going you know its over and psychology is bullshit

Simple answer: Autismbux maintenance.

Why would she keep asking me everytime? Its been happening every since I went full Blackpill mode on her. Its like she knows its over and knows the Blackpill is right, and just assumes that means that ropeing is inevitable. Either that or shes just trying to get me locked up or something.

Ask to hold her hand

If you want the neetbux you gotta fake it till you make it.

They make you go there to maintain your neetbux?

I've been to many therapists, I normally say yes I always think and plan about suicide but i'm not at more harm to myself today than I was yesterday or last year or the year before. They've asked if I want to get committed, I just simply say no. I've had one tell me it's useless and not a good place to go to at least for someone like me who isn't just momentarily suicidal but been suicidal every single day for a decade.

She cares about you, Anon.
:feelsclown:

Last edited:
What blackpills did you drop on her?

I’d like to get the neetbuxx. But I don’t think I would last in therapy

dump the disingenuous cunt. My "counselor" at uni was like this. I think she literally was only talking to me to get me to admit to violent tendencies

Never admit that you are, OP unless you want to get locked up. I’m sure you already know that though.

Same. I've told her I will keep myself alive and live off the government.

How can i apply to autismbux

Next time she asks you if you are thinking about killing yourself, say no im thinking about killing you

Ask to hold her hand
Too High Inhib in the moment

If you want the neetbux you gotta fake it till you make it.

Its not faking it, its just that if i dont go, they cancel the bux, because if you dont goto "treatment" they assume that means youre better now and dont need autismbux.

I spent a lot of my life trying to fake being normie, i think its called "masking", but i was terrible at it of course. Its hard to "mask" with autism when youre an ugly manlet. I can see it being possible to "mask" autism when you're a tall and handsome man, or a foid.

tell her you want to BBQ her over an open fire ,spit rack and all and see if she asks you later on.

Next time she asks you if you are thinking about killing yourself, say no im thinking about killing you
That should work, he may get homicidalbuxx on top of his autismbuxx, good call.

What did you have to do to qualify for it

Went to doctor, the doctor sent me to psychiatrist, psychiatrist said he assume Im autistic, he sent me to psychologist who specializes in autism, and then she started the autism diagnosis process and I got diagnosed, then she made reports for me for autismbux.

I wish I got diagnosed earlier in life, I could be hundreds of thousands of dollars better off right now if I was getting autismbux earlier in life.

She secretly wishes you'd die already

Lol.
Too High Inhib in the moment

Its not faking it, its just that if i dont go, they cancel the bux, because if you dont goto "treatment" they assume that means youre better now and dont need autismbux.

I spent a lot of my life trying to fake being normie, i think its called "masking", but i was terrible at it of course. Its hard to "mask" with autism when youre an ugly manlet. I can see it being possible to "mask" autism when you're a tall and handsome man, or a foid.
There's no mask for your face bro...

Same here tbh.

Too bad you don't have a "static" unfixable problem. I guess they think your problem is dynamic and fixable.

Try for "ugly body disphoria." Where the only potential cure is decades of expensive surgery. Rinse and repeat.

Did u have an original complaint?

I had been NEET for about 12 years or longer and didn't goto the doctor in that time because I never left the house. I dont remember exactly but they gave me a mental health check thing which is what the doctor made an appointment for a psychiatrist because of the answers I gave the doctor.

They also did blood tests because they didn't believe I was NEET for 12+ years, and that I must be a drug addict or something, so they made me do all that drug test/blood test shit. I think because druggies have symptoms similar to autism after abusing drugs for a long time, so they just assume you're a druggie. It was once they cleared me for not being a druggy did they start the whole process.

edited: removed shit as writing too much shit that doesn't matter

Last edited:
They make you go there to maintain your neetbux?
it’s The Australian welfare system. Even more bullshit and obligations you need to meet for the normal non-Autistic welfare aka Newstart allowance to continue receiving your payments.

What blackpills did you drop on her?

A lot of em, most of which she agreed

But again, with Blackpills, there is no real solution, as its the final answer, there only next possible route is the rope, which is prob why she keeps asking if im gona an hero every time I see her

A lot of em, most of which she agreed

But again, with Blackpills, there is no real solution, as its the final answer, there only next possible route is the rope, which is prob why she keeps asking if im gona an hero every time I see her

Well anything specific, besides that since you're an autistic manlet you won't be getting women?

Here a black pill for you: she doesn’t give a fuck if you live or die. She just has to ask that for liability purposes so she doesn’t get sued if you rope.

Bring a toy gun and do the Joker scene on her.
Anw, U probably answered this before but what is your height?

Well anything specific, besides that since you're an autistic manlet you won't be getting women?
idk man its hard to remember a lot of the stuff i say in that environment

Here a black pill for you: she doesn’t give a fuck if you live or die. She just has to ask that for liability purposes so she doesn’t get sued if you rope.

Just existing in the same room as her is enough...
Bruuutal :feelsPop:

Same here man. I HAVE to keep seeing my psych and therapist to get my neetbux. I hate this fucking shit

Its fucking annoying

These normies who made these rules, dont understand that you dont just get better from autism, you have it, and thats it, its over for you. They take you not going to the psychologist as that you're fixed and better now and no longer need bux anymore, when theres just no point in going because it doesn't help shit.

High IQ.

It's this. She's just covering her ass.

JFL if you think your therapist gives a single turdlet about you and your well-being.