Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL PSYCHOCEL Trait: You like seeing the Turkey-Earthquake death toll number go up.

northwesterner

northwesterner

Nothing left
★★
Screenshot 20230212 162504

Holy JAHOOZA 34,000 PEOPLE. That means it's even worse than the 2011 one that happened in Japland. Plus, those numbers will likely grow even more over the next few days.

For some reason, I like seeing the death toll numbers grow :feelshmm: I don't even think I'm sadistic or anything like that. I just enjoy seeing numbers go up. It's the same thing for mass shootings, I like watching the news and seeing the number of confirmed deaths go from 5 to 10. Whenever I go on that website which counts the US national Debt in real time, I become literally mesmerized for a few minutes :dafuckfeels:

Edgy teen cel trait

Edgy teen cel trait
Well...that's fair, I can't defend myself from that. But as I said before, I think it's moreso that I just enjoy seeing numbers grow. May Hamudi's family rest in peace. I like your avi gif btw.

Last edited:
Me too. I love to see these faggots suffer. I want more of them to suffer. Screw anyone who says otherwise, especially “incels”. If you don’t hate normies as an Incel you’re a dick sucking faggot.

I neither like it nor dislike it. To me it just proves once again that we live in a cold world that has no regard for human life and proves the blackpill right with each death- ok maybe I like it a little bit out of smugness of blackpillers being right.

View attachment 707017
Holy JAHOOZA 34,000 PEOPLE. That means it's even worse than the 2011 one that happened in Japland. Plus, those numbers will likely grow even more over the next few days.

For some reason, I like seeing the death toll numbers grow :feelshmm: I don't even think I'm sadistic or anything like that. I just enjoy seeing numbers go up. It's the same thing for mass shootings, I like watching the news and seeing the number of confirmed deaths go from 5 to 10. Whenever I go on that website which counts the US national Debt in real time, I become literally mesmerized for a few minutes :dafuckfeels:
34,000 incels died nothing to laugh about here

i am sadistic and i enjoy the pain of normies

34,000 incels died nothing to laugh about here
I mean, we incels are but a minority of the world population. A growing one yes but a minority nonetheless. Many of the 34,000 who died were likely women, or sex-having non-khhv men.

how do you know
Welp, I guess you got me there buddy boyo. I guess I have to agree that every last one of those 34,000 people who died were indeed, incels. Let it be known as the incel holocaust.
Screenshot 20230212 175849

View attachment 707017

Strange kid… maybe each death makes u feel better for no secks

Strange kid… maybe each death makes u feel better for no secks
I'm not very sure. I think it has something to do with the monumental amount of deaths that occured because of the earthquake. Seeing it rise from 2,000 just a few days ago to now nearly 40,000 is very very interesting and even, I suppose, a little exciting (edgy I know) to say the least. I mean hell, I don't think there was even 34,000 people living in my childhood town.

It's a little like...car crash videos, or disaster movies. That's how I'd describe it.

View attachment 707017

Same, I hope it reaches 40 000

it gives me a weird dopamine rush yes

Good news!!!!

Yeah i do enjoy waking and seeing that their has been a massacre or natural disaster and do enjoy hearing people scream in pain as its better than hearing birds chirping

Turkey roaches are dick cutters, so the more, the merrier.

Allah akbar, God's will.

View attachment 707017

Earth told me itd go ER this year in the sand people country...the based planet

Earth told me itd go ER this year in the sand people country...the based planet
I hope another Earthquake strikes the same region again today. Look at this CUCKED father holding the hand of his dead daughter in rubble. ITS OVER. Your loli is dead and there's nothing you can do about it you coping sex haver.

Yes. You literally can read my mind. I love seeing the world get burnt or normies get hurt. I still remember me gambling with myself about the daily death toll of Covid-19 in my country whether it would be higher or lower than the day before.

It's not directly affecting me so I don't care.

I wish this would happen in America. NYC or LA

I don't like "innocent" people dying, but everytime a huge natural disaster or Terorist attack or Military fight breaks out, I hope it sparks the flame for WW3 or another event that finally ends Clownworld.

View attachment 707017

It keeps going up :society: I hope they had valentine's day plans

I don't care lol

As long as a few hundred Stacies died them I'm happy

the only thing I'm happy about, is the hope that the turkish government takes a major hit.

View attachment 707017

contradictory. Pretty psycho tbh, can you imagine how many brocels might have died as well. Come on man