Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL PSYCHOCEL Trait: You like seeing the Turkey-Earthquake death toll number go up.

contradictory. Pretty psycho tbh, can you imagine how many brocels might have died as well. Come on man
I guess so. However, the number of sex haver deaths is likely far greater than the number of incel deaths. Still, of course, I'm sad for any incels who passed, whether they were blackpilled or not.

In retrospect, I suppose I phrased this post wrong, I think a better word/phrase for how I feel would be "amazed" or "in awe." Funnily enough, I can recall how as a 7 or so year old kid, when I first learned about how many people died in the 2 world wars, I was in absolute awe at the sheer number of deaths. I guess that's just how I am as a person. I can feel empathy and sadness when I read a single anecdote about someone dying (one of my favorite novels is "All Quiet On The Western Front" which deals with that sort of thing) but it's different for me when it's just a number (6 gorillion :feelshaha:).

I guess so. However, the number of sex haver deaths is likely far greater than the number of incel deaths. Still, of course, I'm sad for any incels who passed, whether they were blackpilled or not.

In retrospect, I suppose I phrased this post wrong, I think a better word/phrase for how I feel would be "amazed" or "in awe." Funnily enough, I can recall how as a 7 or so year old kid, when I first learned about how many people died in the 2 world wars, I was in absolute awe at the sheer number of deaths. I guess that's just how I am as a person. I can feel empathy and sadness when I read a single anecdote about someone dying (one of my favorite novels is "All Quiet On The Western Front" which deals with that sort of thing) but it's different for me when it's just a number (6 gorillion :feelshaha:).
the way youve worded this I understand.

You should give Cookie Clicker a try then :feelsaww:

Since this is probably the only place in public I would be allowed to say this, I'll say it here.

If you live in the intersection of three major tectonic plates, don't come crying to me when there is an Earthquake.

Road to 40k :feelsdevil:

And their doctors are probably shit or dead so good luck to the injured

Since this is probably the only place in public I would be allowed to say this, I'll say it here.

If you live in the intersection of three major tectonic plates, don't come crying to me when there is an Earthquake.
This. I don't feel sorry for people who live on the intersection of tectonic plates and next to volcanoes and shit. We should stop sending them aid so that they fucking learn their lesson and move.

Cucked. I actually celebrate the mass suffering. I don't know them and there's nothing I could have done to help them. They ccould have helped themselves by not living in fucking Syria.

I take great pleasure at seeing humans suffER, but I nevER considERed myself to be a psychopath. Anyone who has expERienced what I’ve experienced will also develop the same mindset ovER time, so I’ve always thought that my pERception of life is normal given the circumstances

All these normies, women and high-tier men who haven’t evER had to live the life of a low value man, can judge us for being psychopathic but if you put them in our shoes and let them live our lives just for a year, they will become just as psychopathic as us.