Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Psychiatrists are the biggest wackjob of all

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
It goes down to lack of consiousness. They believe that from list of notions in book”like dsm or whatever the fuck” they can correctly diagnose (mental health conditions”. While I agree bipolar disorder and psyzoohrenia are all real and shit, it gets pretty retarted around the personality disorder side of things. Most of the time the crackpots look like they legit did all of the lsd in college and are barely understanding the world at all, are total jackoffs who are manipulative as hell, anxious control freaks, or legit full autists. Just watch this abomination of a goddamn video (don’t blame you if you don’t) . They also always have a chad Bowing view of interpersonal communication(a girl had shown she wasn’t interested and he continued on.” Continued on what dispshit. Are you supposed to walk on eggshells and whatever fuck off tells you what. It honestly appears they have zero form of empathy and also a belief in roles and authority
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKAWtNW-Xfk

I’ve noticed it with dr grande too, but I like the way he reviews er like things

My psychiatrist is an indian or arab guy. We talk for only like 7 minutes every month or so and have like the most robotic artificial conversation ever asking me several questions off a checklist and then he prescribes me my antipsychotic.

Last edited:
Psychiatrists are giving you bluepilled coping advices, not solution.

In my experience, psychiatrists are more sensible than psychologists or counselors. They're the same as doctors who just specialize in psychiatric medicine where I live. They prescribe meds rather than trying to bluepill you or even talk to you really. It's my therapists that act how you describe

My psychiatrist is an indian or arab guy. We talk for only like 7 minutes every month or so and have like the most robotic artificial conversation ever asking me several questions off a checklist and then he prescribes me my antipsychotic.
Old Indian doctors in USA are awesome. I had this neurologist(or something like it can’t remember( to check my mri for a stroke. He was like” your scan in fine but you super super anxious. You appear like you need some Xanax or trangsuilizer of some kind, but I’m not the one who is supposed to prescribe that for you”.:forcedsmile:

In my experience, psychiatrists are more sensible than psychologists or counselors. They're the same as doctors who just specialize in psychiatric medicine where I live. They prescribe meds rather than trying to bluepill you or even talk to you really. It's my therapists that act how you describe
True but I was referring to guy in this video and what his title was

Fuck them they fucked up my brain since i was 9 FK THIS FAGGOT MY DICK CANT EVEN GET HARD NOW :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: