Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Psychiatrist Diagnosed Me With Psychosis

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
Just had my visit with the psychiatrist. She diagnosed me with psychosis and I will be taking meds to ease the mental clutter. She said I’ll feel a lot different in a few weeks.

Idk what to think. Psychosis meds seem scary to me. Anyone else have the same diagnosis?

@Fontaine may be a reliable source of good tips for you to avoid certain things regarding "mental treatments".

Get other medical opinions before you get on meds. they can really fuck you up, especially if you really aren't dealing with psychosis. I've been to so many doctors that give me the wrong diagnosises

lmao name the meds

Do you have hallucinations (can be small stuff like strange lights or colored spots), hear voices or are you extremely confused and disorganized? Does this occur in phases?

If not and you don't have some obvious low IQ conspiracy believes, while having a normal IQ, but you have told her about the incel stuff she may have diagnosed you with psychotic paranoia because she obviously has no clue about the scientific nature of the blackpill.

Get other medical opinions before you get on meds. they can really fuck you up, especially if you really aren't dealing with psychosis. I've been to so many doctors that give me the wrong diagnosises

Do you have hallucinations (can be small stuff like strange lights or colored spots), hear voices or are you extremely confused and disorganized? Does this occur in phases?

If not and you don't have some obvious low IQ conspiracy believes, while having a normal IQ, but you have told her about the incel stuff she may have diagnosed you with psychotic paranoia because she obviously has no clue about the scientific nature of the blackpill.

If you did tell her about incel stuffs, her reptilian brain may have automatically classified you as a "weirdo". Then the real diagnosis isn't that you are crazy, but that she is a foid.

I got diagnosed with the same shit. I take Seroquel and Perphenazine. The Seroquel is really good for sleeping, but you will gain weight and feel tired.

Almost all antipsychotics will result in weight gain.

I got diagnosed with the same shit. I take Seroquel and Perphenazine. The Seroquel is really good for sleeping, but you will gain weight and feel tired.

Almost all antipsychotics will result in weight gain.
Gymcelling is a better treatment tbh

If this is true and not a LARP, that's kinda bad news. That means you have lost touch with reality.

I believe in delusions, am depressed, cannot concentrate, and disengage from friends a lot. I've been diagnosed with the same thing when I was 17 by a male psychiatrist so I don't think she was wrong.
If this is true and not a LARP, that's kinda bad news. That means you have lost touch with reality.
Nah this is real man. I was diagnosed at 17 by a male psychiatrist but was in denial/afraid to take meds for it. Today she was very thourough with figuring out my psychology. She then came to the conclusion that I indeed have psychosis.

Aside from audible and visual hallucinations, I have every symptom of Psychosis and it's time I get help for it. If it backfires on me I already know I'm fucked up as it is.

I'd like to tell you a little blackpill my psychiatrist (male) dropped on me.

A few weeks ago I went to a consultation with him and brought up that I thought I was an aspie. He asked me why and I explained my reasoning, he then said that I don't really have the aspie background and proceeded to drop the following blackpill:

"As a psychiatrist, I could literally label you anything I wanted just to push you more pills, and no one would dare contest my diagnosis. Don't trust everything a psychiatrist tells you and try not to self diagnose."

I know you said you got the same diagnosis at age 17 so this new one might be legit, but still, I'd urge you to be SURE of it before wasting your money on jewpills.