Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Psych wards are literally prisons made by Jews

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★★
They are Jew prisons with no rules.

They’re allowed to isolate you, tie/strap you down, medicate you with whatever they want, and say whatever they want to you with no repercussions.

They’re worse than real prisons. They’re torture holding cells used to psychologically condition anyone who hasn’t become a neurotypical satisfied wage slave, and turn them into the neutered obedient dogs they want.

Fuck the mental healthcare system. It’s not mental health, it’s mental conditioning. The more you act like a submissive soyjack sheep, the quicker you get out.

The more you say how you’re actually feeling and that you’re pissed about your imprisonment, the longer you stay.

Fuck you kikes and your horrendous mass mental torture complexes. I will never go to a psych ward again, or I WILL go down shooting and stabbing trying to stay out

are there also shanks and zip guns in prison wards? At least in my country, normal prisons have half-meter-long shanks, zip guns, mini-molotovs etc

\
140118-5.JPG

Anecdote: My dad, a doctor, worked for a while in a psych. hospital. He said there was a guy who killed his own dad with an axe..he was kept in a solitary cell and was apparently calm and mild mannered.

Most doctors in the Psych ward Will verbaly abuse you, treat you worse than a dog, and give you drugs that increase agression and suicidal behaviour.

If you get tired of the abuse and try to escape or punch a doctor, he Will call security and all doctors to grab you, tie you down to your bed and inject you tranquilizer in you butt cheeks for several days as punishment.

Psych wards are torture chambers for goym who doesnt conform to This degenrate soyciety

I saw some video that claimed that the chemical imbalance concept and the dsm books they use are basically lies, that the concept of disease wasnt well defined, it was interesting

If that is the case, it would imply much

you mention this paradoxical effect, that the more you claim you're not crazy and alll that the more they punish you

i remember there was this experiment in the US , normal people were put into mental wards, none of them were able to get out :lul:

that's how fucked up it is. in that shit system, you're automaticallu assumed guilty and can NOT even be proven innocent, why? coz the psychiatrist is the judge.

you have less rights than literal criminals. criminals get 24 hours detention max in most western countries, after that the cops have to let them go or charge them. those mental wards can lock you up forever and nothing you can do about it.

gonna love how normal justice system is "innocent til proven guilty" and the threshold for convction is "beyond reasonable doubt" (that the suspect committed the crime).

no "beyond reasonable doubt" in psych wards. the doctor can just hate you and literally make shit up and lock you up forever. evilness prevail there. it's gulag, worse than prison.

Fuck the mental healthcare system. It’s not mental health, it’s mental conditioning. The more you act like a submissive soyjack sheep, the quicker you get out.
1984 vibes from psychiatric wards. The patient is Winston Smith and the doctor is O'Brien. You either submit to Big Brother or get incarcerated for life if they do not execute you first.

The whites and jews are responsible for everything and they need to be rid of

are there also shanks and zip guns in prison wards? At least in my country, normal prisons have half-meter-long shanks, zip guns, mini-molotovs etc

\
140118-5.JPG

Anecdote: My dad, a doctor, worked for a while in a psych. hospital. He said there was a guy who killed his own dad with an axe..he was kept in a solitary cell and was apparently calm and mild mannered.
His dad probably abused him. The kike fags just didn’t like that he didn’t lay down and take it like a submissive dog

Death to all Kikes!

Even worse now most new jails are private and run and owned by corrupt Jews to make these greedy swine richer

i used to have an urge to go but now i realize it would be hell

Pych wards just make probelms worse as they already are

is it true in USA prisioners are cucked into working or they get tortured?
here working gives you time off the sentence but if you dont work no one will care or even notice. most crooks just do drugs all day

Never go to therapy. It’s a fucking scam. It only works if you are a normalfaggot. Therapists don’t really understand what it’s like to be autistic and subhuman.

you mention this paradoxical effect, that the more you claim you're not crazy and alll that the more they punish you

i remember there was this experiment in the US , normal people were put into mental wards, none of them were able to get out :lul:

that's how fucked up it is. in that shit system, you're automaticallu assumed guilty and can NOT even be proven innocent, why? coz the psychiatrist is the judge.

you have less rights than literal criminals. criminals get 24 hours detention max in most western countries, after that the cops have to let them go or charge them. those mental wards can lock you up forever and nothing you can do about it.
Hi IQ

False, they were probably built by Catholics. You just want to use the Jews as scapegoats for the way you feel because it's easier to dwell on negative emotions you can't fucking change than to change your belief set to be more likeable in society. At least then you'll polarise people.