Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Psych ward.

Seven

Seven

Banned
-
Looks like I'm here, surrounded by white walls. I forgot how I got here to be honest. I'm just sitting her oddly waiting to be told there's something wrong with me yet I know. I feel like a sick prisoner but ah well this is my fate. Let me tell you something things might go well for you guys, you might have some girl interested or get a job but never forget. Pain is always relative to pleasure, your happiness you experience now will become pain later. No matter how much you run the pain will be there. Things have been going awful with me I won't get into it but at this point of rather kill myself. I don't want to live tomorrow,just so o get get told I'm a shit person and feel like shit. I'm tired brothers, I want to sleep I haven't slept in a while

How do you have access to a computer or phone?

They let me use phones it's weird here I guess this one is okay with phones but I think I'm gonna get transferred to a bad one so I'll lose phone

Psych wards are fun. You get to take a bunch of drugs judgement free, potentially mental health mog people and watch a tantrum take place occasionally. You'll be fine.

They let me use phones it's weird here I guess this one is okay with phones but I think I'm gonna get transferred to a bad one so I'll lose phone
Be strong boyo :feelsbadman:

another schizocel
giphy.gif

Holy shit this is depressing

You're lucky you have a phone, so try not to give them a reason to take it away. No reason to lie to medical professionals either, they're not naieve therapists and they've heard everything under the sun. They won't judge you.

Sit back and relax, but most importantly take care of yourself.