Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PSL ratings are bullshit for 1 very simple reason

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
They CANNOT explain how guys like Eggy, who are rated as legit subhumans, have girlfriends. So, because they are incapable of rationalizing the situation from a looks perspective
they go ahead and COPE hard by spewing shit like "Just be white and NT", "status and money game", "low inhib is legit". According to them, sexual attraction is all about looks but
when a guy who does not fit their standards gets laid they cope by saying there are other factors besides physical appearance.

Don't question it.

Eggy is tall, and heigh usually plays a part in what "looks" are.

Sparky said:
He has a slayer voice and he is tall. He probably got laid with a fellow subhuman so nothing special

Screen_Shot_2017-01-17_at_21.38.11.pnghttp:

CopingGymcel said:
Tranny with a man's body. Better than nothing, I guess.

Cope of the day

People like eggman are outliers.

However, I do agree that PSL ratings are bullshit because they overlook factors like facial harmony and focus excessively on bone structure.

Enigmatic93 said:

However, I do agree that PSL ratings are bullshit because they overlook factors like facial harmony and focus excessively on bone structure.

I always take facial harmony into consideration.

Enigmatic93 said:

They are not outliers. I'ts just that PSL are not redpilled enough when it comes to what women like. Eggy would be incel according to them but he isn't. Looksim's logic is that if one girl doesn't like you then it's over for you.

How isit not a status and money game?
Isnt he like a youtuber or something.

Sparky said:
My point proven

Most girls would look like trash with her look. You must be a volcel if you wouldn't smash that.

Envy this:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP_mhDzN2SE[/video]

LanaDelRey said:
How isit not a status and money game?
Isnt he like a youtuber or something.

He is but women don't give shit about these because if they did then ReviewBrah wouldn't be an incel.

incelman said:
Most girls would look like trash with her look. You must be a volcel if you wouldn't smash that.

Envy this:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP_mhDzN2SE[/video]

He is but women don't give shit about these because if they did then ReviewBrah wouldn't be an incel.

You are wrong tho. You can "buy" a woman with money or status,it is what marriage and betabux is.

Sparky said:
Volcel?

She’s about a point above him and looks more male than female.

Still it’s pretty impressive he managed to get something a point above him but it’s not remarkable.

If she’d been at least a PSL 5 then it would have been a different story

Then I have low standards cause this girl is a 5.5 to me.

I don't know how many of eggys girlfriends were r9k camwhores, but at least one was. There's one he dated for a year while she literally, and I mean literally, masturbated for other r9k regulars and betabuxing him dry despite him having shit minimum wage jobs. That transgender girl in the pictures you're posting was from r9k too I presume?

Some of eggys pictures are brutal, he definitely broke out the box; if they've all been r9k people though the argument about status gets stronger. Loosens the argument about looks, strengthens the argument about betabux.

LanaDelRey said:
You are wrong tho. You can "buy" a woman with money or status,it is what marriage and betabux is.

We are talking about Eggy here and many other guys who are under 30 and not married to their gfs.

Who cares what her rating is? A female is a female and if you're fucking one you're not incel.

It's O V E R! Even guys like eggy can get something while I'm left rotting; someone hand me a rope.

incelman said:

understatement of the year. You have the worst standards bro.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Who cares what her rating is? A female is a female and if you're fucking one you're not incel.

She is my type tbh. Now I'm depressed.

jagged0 said:
It's O V E R! Even guys like eggy can get something while I'm left rotting; someone hand me a rope.

If you were a famous youtuber then you could have her as well. 

This has very little.to do with looks. And lets not pretend that she "loves" him or anything here. 

She is prob some r9k status whore looking to get ahead.

fukmylyf said:
understatement of the year. You have the worst standards bro.

And most importantly, I'm still an incel

About 2% of males are physically attractive. It's simple supply and demand.

incelman said:
And most importantly, I'm still an incel

most def. It makes no difference. 
It's funny though. A quick google search of "lower your standards" gives you this result:

https://imgur.com/U1m6Flp

fuck this society tbh.

fukmylyf said:
most def. It makes no difference. 
It's funny though. A quick google search of "lower your standards" gives you this result:

https://imgur.com/U1m6Flp

fuck this society tbh.

I have lower standards because subconsciously my brain thinks I have a chance with "ugly" girls.

incelman said:

Bruh that's a guy with a wig, get Grindr and ask your date to wear a wig lol.

incelman said:
I have lower standards because subconsciously my brain thinks I have a chance with "ugly" girls.

You pretty much haave lowest standards on the forum,I remember your oneitis thread,she was a genetic garbage package.

So many standardcels.

Eggy is a smart dude
he probably goes for the legit mental cases that have no self worth whatsoever

Low inhib and NT is probably the most legit thing ever.

Just lol if you're autistic/mentally ill, and legitimately can't talk to people irl like me. High inhibition=over unless you're Chad who gets approached by girls to the point where the girl does all the social work for you.

LanaDelRey said:
You pretty much haave lowest standards on the forum,I remember your oneitis thread,she was a genetic garbage package.

I have so low standards that stacies have become invisible to me.

whogivesafucc said:

Just lol if you're autistic/mentally ill, and legitimately can't talk to people irl like me. High inhibition=over unless you're Chad who gets approached by girls to the point where the girl does all the social work for you.

GTFO with this redpill bullshit. I'm low inhib and NT yet I have never been on a date. Why? Because the moment I talk to a girl she acts offended and shit.

incelman said:
LanaDelRey said:
I have so low standards that stacies have become invisible to me.

whogivesafucc said:
GTFO with this redpill bullshit. I'm low inhib and NT yet I have never been on a date. Why? Because the moment I talk to a girl she acts offended and shit.

It still obviously depends on your looks lol

If you're that ugly then, yes, you're still totally fucked. However, for average, and a little below average looking dudes (95% of this fucking forum) it definitely applies.
Then again, I suggest you take my point of view with a grain of salt, because my inhibition is so ridiculously high that it makes people with autism look like low inhib slayers.

whogivesafucc said:
It still obviously depends on your looks lol

If you're that ugly then, yes, you're still totally fucked. However, for average, and a little below average looking dudes (95% of this fucking forum) it definitely applies.
Then again, I suggest you take my point of view with a grain of salt, because my inhibition is so ridiculously high that it makes people with autism look like low inhib slayers.

Be grateful you have high inhibt cause it shields you from many heart breaks

incelman said:
They CANNOT explain how guys like Eggy, who are rated as legit subhumans, have girlfriends. So, because they are incapable of rationalizing the situation from a looks perspective
they go ahead and COPE hard by spewing shit like "Just be white and NT", "status and money game", "low inhib is legit". According to them, sexual attraction is all about looks but
when a guy who does not fit their standards gets laid they cope by saying there are other factors besides physical appearance.

Truthfully, he gets laid bc status and internet fame. How does some disgusting shit like boogie get not only type 3000 diabetes but a wife to wipe his fat ass as well? Internet and beta bux. You can't really deny that status helps in short run (long run is not safe, as when they get old, roasties make fake rape allegations)

PSL ratings are based on objective traits, that is the whole point of discerning them from whatever rating algorithm other people and especially normies use. Any errors in rating come from the person giving the rating and not the algorithm, which uses objective traits like FwHr, Gonial angle, Orbital vector, philtrum length and buccal corridor. Besides that, any rating in general, unless you're cursed with some craniofacial deformity or other rare repulsive traits, will not accurately predict whether you get to find a partner or not, but the quality of partners especially in this age where with Tinder, any 5> woman has her pick from thousands of looksmaxxed, HQNP rich slayers. You can find a LTR, it's just that in this age, you'll have to settle with complete garbage below your looks whilst your looksmatch gets picked with a helicopter from Burj-Al-Arab as she Snapchats the entire ordeal to her 200k strong thirsty orbiter army. Lookism community as I experienced has never been really about finding LTR's anyway, it was always about receiving validation from woman and slaying as many as you can.

LanaDelRey said:
If you were a famous youtuber then you could have her as well. 

This has very little.to do with looks. And lets not pretend that she "loves" him or anything here. 

She is prob some r9k status whore looking to get ahead.

You're such a stupid coper

he is far from a famous youtuber, no one except shut in incels know who he is

NekoStance said:
You're such a stupid coper

he is far from a famous youtuber, no one except shut in incels know who he is

He has relative status on r9k and his "gf" is a r9k tranny. 

He is relatively high status.

incelman said:
I'm NT yet I have never been on a date. Why? Because the moment I talk to a girl she acts offended and shit.

You're not NT.

not_here_4_points said:
You're not NT.

Of course I am. I might have trouble making eye contact and I get epileptic seiures sometimes but besides that I 'm very normal. It's my looks that cuck me.

LanaDelRey said:
He has relative status on r9k and his "gf" is a r9k tranny. 

He is relatively high status.

Cope. If the guy isn't goodlooking you have to come up with this bullshit excuse. 

You just can't accept things

incelman said:

*sigh* not this shit again.

The girl in that picture is Pizza. She's a translesbian from 4chan. She's just friends with eggy. They did one stream together, once. They never did anything sexual or dated. He made this absolutely clear, in no uncertain terms, numerous times. Despite this, there are people absolutely hellbent on spreading misinformation on this.

PSL ratings go out the window for tallfags like Eggy

Ryo Hazuki said:

The girl in that picture is Pizza.  She's a translesbian from 4chan.  She's just friends with eggy.  They did one stream together, once. They never did anything sexual or dated.  He made this absolutely clear, in no uncertain terms, numerous times.  Despite this, there are people absolutely hellbent on spreading misinformation on this.

How do we know she is a translesbian?

Disregard this entire post, I suck dicks.

Ryo Hazuki said:

The girl in that picture is Pizza.  She's a translesbian from 4chan.  She's just friends with eggy.  They did one stream together, once. They never did anything sexual or dated.  He made this absolutely clear, in no uncertain terms, numerous times.  Despite this, there are people absolutely hellbent on spreading misinformation on this.

I am not the type to really give a shit about life blogging youtubers so everything I hear about these people is secondhand, but I have read some posts saying that he stated he had girlfriends in the past. Is this true?

blackcel said:
I am not the type to really give a shit about life blogging youtubers, but I have read some posts saying that he stated he had girlfriends in the past. Is this true?

Unless he got a girl recently (I stopped following him some months ago) he only had one girlfriend his entire life. The girl was someone he met on 4chan. He got a second job so he could spend more money on her and she cheated on him and dumped him. At one point he was working 80 hours a week and he got himself into significant debt. He even maxed out his credit cards because of her. Basically a textbook case of "beta bux".

blackcel said:
I am not the type to really give a shit about life blogging youtubers so everything I hear about these people is secondhand, but I have read some posts saying that he stated he had girlfriends in the past. Is this true?

Yes. Eggy has had like 5 gfs. He also had a gf way before he became a youtuber.

incelman said:
Yes. Eggy has had like 5 gfs. He also had a gf way before he became a youtuber.

I'm not sure where you heard this before, but this is blatantly false.

I followed eggman very extensively from 2015 to early this year. I watched every non-stream video he put out (usually more than once) and probably 100+ hours worth of streaming from him.

The full extent of his experience with women are:

>Him losing his virginity to a fat girl that didn't want anything to do with him afterwards.
>Him being in the betabux relationship I described

That is, unless something has changed since I stopped following him a few months ago.

The fact that you thought he dated Pizza and didn't know she was a lesbian proves you know very little about eggy because he's mentioned this many times.

There seems to be some people online who seem extremely dedicated to spreading misinformation about eggy, trying to make him out to be some chad or something.

If anyone wants to know something about eggman, something actually true, let me know. I'll tell you if I know or not. I used to be extremely obsessed with the guy and know quite a lot about him.

Ryo Hazuki said:
I'm not sure where you heard this before, but this is blatantly false.

I followed eggman very extensively from 2015 to early this year.  I watched every non-stream video he put out (usually more than once) and probably 100+ hours worth of streaming from him.  

The full extent of his experience with women are:

>Him losing his virginity to a fat girl that didn't want anything to do with him afterwards.
>Him being in the betabux relationship I described

That is, unless something has changed since I stopped following him a few months ago.

The fact that you thought he dated Pizza and didn't know she was a lesbian proves you know very little about eggy because he's mentioned this many times.

There seems to be some people online who seem extremely dedicated to spreading misinformation about eggy, trying to make him out to be some chad or something.

If anyone wants to know something about eggman, something actually true, let me know.  I'll tell you if I know or not.  I used to be extremely obsessed with the guy and know quite a lot about him.

I got my information about Eggy from lookism. Having scored 1 fat girl is enough to debunk PSL's ratings. According to them he should be an incel yet he isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back