Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PSL ratings are bullshit for 1 very simple reason

incelman said:
I got my information about Eggy from lookism. Having scored 1 fat girl is enough to debunk PSL's ratings. According to them he should be an incel yet he isn't.

Or maybe these rules that we are making aren't absolute, which means that nobody can be 100% incel, no matter how ugly they are, because there is probably at least one female among the 3.5+ billion women on earth that would let you put your dick in her vagina.

incelman said:
I got my information about Eggy from lookism.

Well there's your problem right there.

Anyway, I've seen lots of pics of eggy from when he was around 18. He didn't even look THAT bad. He was like a 4/10 back then. He's aged abysmally though, especially with the receded hairline and dark circles.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Well there's your problem right there.

Anyway, I've seen lots of pics of eggy from when he was around 18.  He didn't even look THAT bad.  He was like a 4/10 back then.  He's aged abysmally though, especially with the receded hairline and dark circles.

According to lookism 4/10 is invisible to all women.

CopingGymcel said:
Or maybe these rules that we are making aren't absolute, which means that nobody can be 100% incel, no matter how ugly they are, because there is probably at least one female among the 3.5+ billion women on earth that would let you put your dick in her vagina.

Women's preferences tend to overlap. So, if you have not gotten laid by a certain age after having met hundreds of girls, you are not going to get laid at any point of time. There are no magical women that will spread their legs for you.

incelman said:
According to lookism 4/10 is invisible to all women.

Women's preferences tend to overlap. So, if you have not gotten laid by a certain age after having met hundreds of girls, you are not going to get laid at any point of time. There are no magical women that will spread their legs for you.

It's a bit naive to think that 100% of women's preference overlaps. Sure maybe for 99% of women, but there is always going to be that one weirdo out there.

CopingGymcel said:
It's a bit naive to think that 100% of women's preference overlaps. Sure maybe for 99% of women, but there is always going to be that one weirdo out there.

THERE ARE NO WEIRDOS. When it comes to sexual preferences of women things are very serious.

incelman said:
THERE ARE NO WEIRDOS. When it comes to sexual preferences of women things are very serious.

It's just naive to think that there isn't one exception out there. I do agree that the vast majority (almost all) like the same type of guys, while guys like a huge array of women.

CopingGymcel said:

The weird girls especially want Chads to rainforce they are ok and accepted by everyone.

CopingGymcel said:
It's just naive to think that there isn't one exception out there. I do agree that the vast majority (almost all) like the same type of guys, while guys like a huge array of women.

Women are all robots. There are no exceptions cause if they were then incels wouldn't exist.

LanaDelRey said:
The weird girls especially want Chads to rainforce they are ok and accepted by everyone.

That's not what I mean. What I am saying is that, there is going to be at least ONE girl out there with a weird/unorthodox preference in guys. I am not saying that every weird girl out there will want an incel.

incelman said:
Women are all robots. There are no exceptions cause if they were then incels wouldn't exist.

They exist because the exception is extremely rare.

CopingGymcel said:
That's not what I mean. What I am saying is that, there is going to be at least ONE girl out there with a weird/unorthodox preference in guys. I am not saying that every weird girl out there will want an incel.

So there are a couple.of.girls for milion of incel guys? 

I love them odds.

LanaDelRey said:
So there are a couple.of.girls for milion of incel guys? 

I love them odds.

That's my point. The odds are not in our favor. You will not run into those girls.

CopingGymcel said:

Keep coping pal.

incelman said:
Keep coping pal.

Sure. You know that being as pessimistic as possible doesn't make you more red pilled, right? 

Anyway, I am not going to be able to change your mind, so you're welcome to have your opinion.

CopingGymcel said:
Sure. You know that being as pessimistic as possible doesn't make you more red pilled, right? 

Anyway, I am not going to be able to change your mind, so you're welcome to have your opinion.

If you are not ultra pessimistic then you are not blackpilled enough

incelman said:
They CANNOT explain how guys like Eggy, who are rated as legit subhumans, have girlfriends. So, because they are incapable of rationalizing the situation from a looks perspective
they go ahead and COPE hard by spewing shit like "Just be white and NT", "status and money game", "low inhib is legit". According to them, sexual attraction is all about looks but
when a guy who does not fit their standards gets laid they cope by saying there are other factors besides physical appearance.

eggy is literally dating a girl that looks like a trap, she looks like an sjw. Look at his age and realise that he's just being settled for, she will pressure him into opening the relationship soon enough.

ChadThunderCuck said:
eggy is literally dating a girl that looks like a trap, she looks like an sjw. Look at his age and realise that he's just being settled for, she will pressure him into opening the relationship soon enough.

HE FUCKING GOT LAID. HE PROVES THAT LOOKISM RATINGS ARE FAR FROM ACCURATE.

Ryo Hazuki said:
I'm not sure where you heard this before, but this is blatantly false.

I distinctly remember seeing him make a post where he apologized for lying about stuff, I have a weird memory that he had his own chan for a small time? Am I making that up? I didn't follow him like you did but he's come up over the years so I remember some stuff and one was a post where he talked about numbers of relationships he'd had.

Desuarchive is down for me right now so I can't find it, but through googling I found this r9k archive from 2015. These two posts from eggy highlight some of the stuff he's said before that involves more women, I don't know if they're jokes I guess :

https://foolz.fireden.net/r9k/thread/15888338/#q15891461 | [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Tue 20 Jan 2015[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]>>15891268[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Let's do a timeline here.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]High School - beta, orbit some girls, get rejected but don't take it too harshly, have other problems and just a rough time in general but make it out OK[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Post-High School - meet girl through guy I played MtG with, she's recently broken up with her BF, we meet and play video games together for a while, she knows I'm a virgin, she takes my virginity. Go from sad sack to feeling like God's gift to mankind, buy a bunch of douchebag clothing and act like an enormous jackass, attracts a few more females to myself.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Following 6 months - several friends, including qt grills. Orbiting one pretty decently, we go out for lunch/hang out/etc on a fairly regular basis.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]She ends up dating some good looking autist that plays TCG and Minecraft. I was hurt.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Our relationship ended up getting fucked up from their dating so that was that.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Within the next 2 months, fucked that other girl I had sex with. It was okay but I kept it under wraps because she and the girl I really wanted to orbit were enemies.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Proceeded to orbit that girl I wanted to orbit for a good year after that, before the relationship got fucked up because she was dating a new guy every few weeks and constantly telling me about her fucking them and causing me to be filled with spergy rage since I was crushing on her (which she knew but wasn't interested in me)[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Basically after that, I moved out of my parents house and got my own place, and started browsing /pol/ and /r9k/ all day every day.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]And here we are today.[/font]

https://foolz.fireden.net/r9k/thread/17500419/#q17501116 | [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Mon 30 Mar 2015 [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]>>17501005[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]>Egghead, the fact that you managed to get laid disproves everything you will say about women.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]>An ugly man like you got the permission to put your dick in a woman.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]First off, that was 5 years ago when things were different.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]It could never happen in 2015. In 2015, the girl that took my virginity could easily get a rich male model.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Also now that I have learned all the truth about women, which I did not know back then, I would never do what I did back then.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]If you were not aware, the girl I lost my virginity to lied about being on birth control and tried to trap me with a kid.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]She was also on drugs and covered in tattoos.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]I never would have even spoken to her if I knew what i know today.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]And I would have been right to do so. I am lucky to have escaped as easily from her as I did.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]I was just bowing at her feet for even letting be in the same room as her, not to mention beyond ecstatic for allowing me to have sex with her.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Nothing about it being a bad or dangerous situation ever crossed my mind until she was calling me saying she was pregnant and said she never told me she was on birth control.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]If only I knew then what I know now, I probably would have never even spoken to another woman since that is how every single one of them is. But I was a fool.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]I will never be a fool again, though.[/font]

Wizard said:
I distinctly remember seeing him make a post where he apologized for lying about stuff, I have a weird memory that he had his own chan for a small time? Am I making that up? I didn't follow him like you did but he's come up over the years so I remember some stuff and one was a post where he talked about numbers of relationships he'd had.

Desuarchive is down for me right now so I can't find it, but through googling I found this r9k archive from 2015. These two posts from eggy highlight some of the stuff he's said before that involves more women, I don't know if they're jokes I guess :

https://foolz.fireden.net/r9k/thread/15888338/#q15891461 | [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Tue 20 Jan 2015[/font]

https://foolz.fireden.net/r9k/thread/17500419/#q17501116 | [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Mon 30 Mar 2015 [/font]

Yeah that's the fat girl he lost his virginity to that I mentioned.

like I said there's only TWO girls:

A) The girl he had sex with once but did not date. (the one he lost his virginity to)
B) The girl from 4chan that used him for money while he worked 80 hours a week and maxed out his credit cards.

That's all. At least up until as recently as this summer, when I stopped following him.

Wizard said:
I distinctly remember seeing him make a post where he apologized for lying about stuff, I have a weird memory that he had his own chan for a small time? Am I making that up?

He had a board on 8chan briefly. I'm sure it still exists but he abandoned it after like a week.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Yeah that's the fat girl he lost his virginity to that I mentioned.

Ok thanks, it was just that he was describing having sex with her twice over the space of a year and it being different from her not wanting having anything to do with him. Threw me off. If I ever find the post I mentioned I'll post it here, eggman is a character I want the truth about.

Late edit : 
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hloNthmc3pI[/video]

Having a girlfriend doesn't mean you wont get cucked. Like boogie2988 got cucked.

Wizard said:
Ok thanks, it was just that he was describing having sex with her twice over the space of a year and it being different from her not wanting having anything to do with him. Threw me off. If I ever find the post I mentioned I'll post it here, eggman is a character I want the truth about.

Fat girls do not count

DankIncel said:
Having a girlfriend doesn't mean you wont get cucked. Like boogie2988 got cucked.

Having a gf means you are good looking or at least normal looking

incelman said:

Or means the Femoid wants to "settle"

incelman said:

boogie wasn't attractive but he had a wife. He eventually got cucked though.

DankIncel said:

He still has a wife.

DankIncel said:

Having a gf means having sex

Sam Hyde has fucked dozens of women and has had plenty of girlfriends despite being a disgusting slob

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
Sam Hyde has fucked dozens of women and has had plenty of girlfriends despite being a disgusting slob

Maybe he is disusting to you and women see him otherway. Many girls I like are rated subhumans here.

incelman said:

You are ignoring the behaviors of the incels themselves.

blackcel said:
You are ignoring the behaviors of the incels themselves.

What does that mean?

incelman said:
What does that mean?

Some people get lucky, which is pretty much why they call it 'getting lucky" in the first place. Some incels have a personality that allow them to create a perfect storm of lucky events that allows them to find a weirdo gf who doesn't really fit in with any of the known theories. They are outliers, though.

blackcel said:
Some people get lucky, which is pretty much why they call it 'getting lucky" in the first place. Some incels have a personality that allow them to create a perfect storm of lucky events that allows them to find a weirdo gf who doesn't really fit in with any of the known theories. They are outliers, though.

If you still fall for the personality meme then you are not blackpilled enough. The only luck that matters is the genetic luck. It's all about looks. There are no weird girls. All the "weird" girls are just as picky and defensive of their precious pussies as Stacies are. We are all robots with the same personalities. It's your looks that will create opportunities in life or deprive you of opportunities.

incelman said:
If you still fall for the personality meme then you are not blackpilled enough. The only luck that matters is the genetic luck. It's all about looks. There are no weird girls. All the "weird" girls are just as picky and defensive of their precious pussies as Stacies are. We are all robots with the same personalities. It's your looks that will create opportunities in life or deprive you of opportunities.
You've said it pretty well man. Good job.

idkwattodowithlife said:
You've said it pretty well man. Good job.

Thank you man. The teachings of the blackpill should ALWAYS be reminded so that incels don't go astray to the path of bluepill.

incelman said:

I'm not saying they are attracted to the guys for their personality, but the personality of these guys is what makes these guys able to find these girls. You can't say we all have the same personality, if that case arguments on the internet would never happen.

blackcel said:
I'm not saying they are attracted to the guys for their personality, but the personality of these guys is what makes these guys able to find these girls. You can't say we all have the same personality, if that case arguments on the internet would never happen.

I understand your point perfectly. Although, if you have been through high schiool and college, if there was such a girl then you should have met her.

incelman said:
I understand your point perfectly. Although, if you have been through high schiool and college, if there was such a girl then you should have met her.

In highschool and college these girls are still being molded by their experiences. Probably in their chasing Chad phase.

blackcel said:
In highschool and college these girls are still being molded by their experiences. Probably in their chasing Chad phase.

Well, if you don't have sex between 14-22 then it's impossible to get laid at an older age. Not only you are a confirmed subhuman you are also severly romantically and sexually retarded and no girl likes that (unless you are like an 8+/10).

incelman said:
Maybe he is disusting to you and women see him otherway. Many girls I like are rated subhumans here.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

Many would say that is a bluepilled phrase but I also somewhat agree with it.

NekoStance said:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

Many would say that is a bluepilled phrase but I also somewhat agree with it.

BlackPill: Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder but not for us

incelman said:
BlackPill: Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder but not for us

What do you mean? You seem confused about your overall outlook on things

NekoStance said:
What do you mean? You seem confused about your overall outlook on things

It means that everyone gets laid except for us because we are that ugly

incelman said:
It means that everyone gets laid except for us because we are that ugly

But that kinda contradicts your beauty is in the eye and of the beholder belief

NekoStance said:
But that kinda contradicts your beauty is in the eye and of the beholder belief