Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill PSL and incel culture has benefited far more chads than incels.

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
It is a fact that the average dude that discovers this shit is a 6ft1 high-tier normie/chadlite.

I remember the dude that said he slayed more thanks to your videos in your stream @FACEandLMS. How do you feel about that?

brutal. Even incel culture is cucked

brutal. Even incel culture is cucked
:feelskek:
jfl @ us tbh.
despite spreading this shit as much as we can, most truecels and low tier normies will remain willfully ignorant, while the high tier normies, chadlites and chads will start getting face surgeries and LL to compete with each other.

Incel culture is helping chadlites and high tier normies discover their maximum potential JFL

Incel culture is helping chadlites and high tier normies discover their maximum potential JFL
:feelskek::feelskek: okey I am done here. It turns out we were the biggest cucks

Its free knowledge for all. Everyone will be benefited. The Chads can fuk whoever they want, The bluepilled cucks will come to senses. The beta buxxers will tread carefully. The incels will stop simping. And the average toilet may want to lower their expectation. Landwhales may try to improve their BMI.

That is why am against spreading the blackpill, it amused me to watch normies men get destroyed bi it.

Its free knowledge for all. Everyone will be benefited. The Chads can fuk whoever they want, The bluepilled cucks will come to senses. The beta buxxers will tread carefully. The incels will stop simping. And the average toilet may want to lower their expectation. Landwhales may try to improve their BMI.
that's a cope
the chads will ascend to gigachads, they will delude incels and normies more and maintain their position
life is a zero sum game
:feelskek::feelskek: okey I am done here. It turns out we were the biggest cucks
beyond any doubt, go to looksmax to see all these rotters telling chadlites what surgeries to get.
i usually just sabotage though lol

If a man isn't having success now, he definitely isn't going to have success after learning about the incel community.

Nostradamus IQ.

Jeremy Meeks for president 2024

:feelskek:
jfl @ us tbh.
despite spreading this shit as much as we can, most truecels and low tier normies will remain willfully ignorant, while the high tier normies, chadlites and chads will start getting face surgeries and LL to compete with each other.

It is a fact that the average dude that discovers this shit is a 6ft1 high-tier normie/chadlite.

I remember the dude that said he slayed more thanks to your videos in your stream @FACEandLMS. How do you feel about that?

It's sad. But some incels have been helped in the process too. It's just that chadlites get the most return on investment. e.g.

Watching my videos:

- a 2 may looksmaxx to a 3.5 = still incel
- a 5.5 may looksmaxx to a 7 = his life has changed.

If a man isn't having success now, he definitely isn't going to have success after learning about the incel community.
It's possible they see how attractive they are and do better. I knew one guy I showered the videos to. He was a Slayer before and now the meme of confidence actually worked.

They don’t even thank us for it

Nothing goes our way

There's no way to escape it. Simply by existing and being at the bottom, we reinforce someone else's place at the top. Life is giga-cucked.

The 80/20 rule contradicts every thing in this thread

Most people who discover incel culture (80%) should theoretically be joining our side because they discover they are at a disadvantage.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back