Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel PSA to oneitiscels

ChadFUXXbetaBUXX

ChadFUXXbetaBUXX

6'8" 350 pounds of muscle or rope
★★
if your lovey-dovey foid was forced to marry and even have children with you, she'd still be hoping that one day barbarian Chad would come and rape her after brutally mercilessly murdering you and killing off your offspring to impregnate her with his own babies

They know, but they probably have a cuckold fetish, so...

I simply can't comprehend why they stay on with their so called "oneitis" even after it's clear them being a subhuman has already put an unprovable barrier between them... :feelsjuice:

Pretty much foid worship; especially when they begin to create obsessive threads about the "oneitis" in question; really should just be thrown into the Sewers. :feelsUgh:

@HiddenUzer on suicide watch

tbh it has to do with an age thing, I get why highschoolcels have it but once ur done with it why do u still have a oneitis?

I simply can't comprehend why they stay on with their so called "oneitis" even after it's clear them being a subhuman has already put an unprovable barrier between them... :feelsjuice:

There was a point when I fantasized daily about seducing my oneitis with only my voice or clean-cut appearance.

if your lovey-dovey foid was forced to marry and even have children with you, she'd still be hoping that one day barbarian Chad would come and rape her after brutally mercilessly murdering you and killing off your offspring to impregnate her with his own babies
Only part I disagree with is women wanting their ugly children dead. That’s not true, they will say looks don’t matter and try to get him to beta buck cuck himself and pass on her genes.

Oneitis is fakecel simpcel bullshit copium

Only part I disagree with is women wanting their ugly children dead. That’s not true, they will say looks don’t matter and try to get him to beta buck cuck himself and pass on her genes.
in the case that her genes can mix with other, better genes and create superior offspring - she would love to leave her husband and kids behind to start a new life with chad even though she might hesitate. but she wouldn't hesitate if she knew chad would commit.